ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Spring practice at Charlotte hs

Im sorry, I tried it once I posted it, to make sure that wasnt the case and it worked.........I guess I hadnt exhausted my freebies yet.

Reactions: MarkECannon
By the way, I’m still going to the Ocala Vanguard @ Manatee spring game on May 16th. Are you?

yeah I'll be there,,,,Good Lord willing and if the creek dont rise! We'll have to work on making arrangements to meet up! Have you heaard about all the crap going down at Lake Minneola? I had penciled it in has a marque game to see as a season opener for both teams. As of right now they have no coach, have cancelled spring practice and all of their top talent has left for a new private in the area.......

Last edited:
Well I do not have any inside contacts within Lake Minneola. I spoke to someone who lives in the area. In his opinion the new head coach from Pensacola did not receive the financial consideration that he was expecting. Supposedly he called to tell Lake Minneola one day before he was supposed to arrive.

He did not think Coach Banks was run off by Lake Minneola because of the parents and players. They like him very much. I don’t know if you have some better details. Not surprising many of the current players have left to other schools.

QB/OL will be a concern (as always). The freshman kid who fancied himself D-1, left for Port Charlotte. Good news is, the schedule isn't near what it was last year. That's how PC bought time for their coaches to get experience and figure it out over a decade; don't schedule beasts. You do that when you're a regular playoff caliber team to take the next step.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT