ADVERTISEMENT

I haven't seen this many new guys on the ...

You think Drummie is a goof troll? Like one of Willie's morphs? If so, Willie is the KING.

From my source (Stoner), it would take a personal invitation from management to get Willie back over here...and Willie ain't exactly holding his breath over it

He's not a morph... He has been around on the national for while... just has troll like tendencies.

The board has gotten much better. Of course, it's football season, but the number of different posters (and enigmatic trolls) is up. I like trolls. Just not the political ones. Willie was always funny, come on back.

I agree with you, Pipe...but those guys had a soft spot because they made me laugh...I thought they were (mainly) harmless...good mixture of football and fun here from what I've seen

"Shake it up baby"............ Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa IMG ????????????????????????

I know Willie Stargell...Drummer, you are no Willie Stargell...possibly a Tarpon Chuck morph...but not on Willie's level...

Reactions: Silver King
I agree with you, Pipe...but those guys had a soft spot because they made me laugh...I thought they were (mainly) harmless...good mixture of football and fun here from what I've seen

And jewelry! Don't forget the bling!

FPC, when you played Bosco your team never quit...Hat's off to you guys.........

FPC, yeah you had me going for a bit. Like how it turned out though. Tarpon Chuck is rumored to be around, a buddy told me he saw him a couple weeks ago. Someone else told me he's in witness protection. We get such big crowds at the games its hard to find him.

This website as a whole is thriving at new heights that it's never seen before!

Totally kidding.

Glad that the board is treating yall well.

Peezy is a moderator; I like that guy. Dunedin alums here.

There's still some good conversation on here. Maybe not like the Wild West days, but some of us have been domesticated........(sip of tea, pinky out)

Reactions: Neutral 0bserver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT