ADVERTISEMENT

#freewilliestargell

All the "mods" are busy evaluating the rising seniors and assigning "stars"...

Be patient son...

I'm the pappy!
NhFItQ.gif

WELL, I'LL BE A MONKEY'S UNCLE!
Bringing Willie Stargell back would be the type of rejuvenation this place needs. Just think of it - this place would be the Jacksonville Jaguars of message boards! The Jags reached back into the past and grabbed Coach Coughlin - this board would be grabbing Willie Stargell. Count me as a YES! vote!!!

Mods can't help ya there you literally have to contact rivals...aka Yahoo... aka stand on hold for 1 hour 45 minutes to talk to someone from India. So the lesson here is don't forget your password or the email to the password or the password to the email to the password.

Also I have nothing to do with the shady shitty ass star rating system.

Mods can't help ya there you literally have to contact rivals...aka Yahoo... aka stand on hold for 1 hour 45 minutes to talk to someone from India. So the lesson here is don't forget your password or the email to the password or the password to the email to the password.

I stand corrected...

Sorry about that sir...

Reactions: peezy28
I stand corrected...

Sorry about that sir...

I hate the star rating system... Not so much the system just I Know the guys who do most of the rankings and I Know most don't know sh** about what makes a good football player... Most are really just nerds who never threw a football in their life.

Reactions: Morph23
I remember when a kid from Central Florida that was unranked signed with Iowa State...

He went from no stars to three stars on signing day...

That was the day I saw BS in the star ranking system,...

Reactions: peezy28
Or kids signing with Bama jumping from 3 to 4 or 5 stars. I've seen the football IQ of some of these "recruiting" guys trust me when I say for many of them you would not be impressed.

Willie Stargell takes a lesson from NO MAN...

Unless you are 4A 8 FAN you cannot take credit for that...

Are you 4A...?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT