ADVERTISEMENT

FHSAA has posted brackets

twc2499

Oct 28, 2006
The FHSAA has posted all the brackets in all the classifications. Go to their website and check it out.

FHSAA.org

The 7A Brackets are jacked up and need to be corrected.......(cant believe no one reviewed this before posting it)......but looks like the so called random draw, has worked its self into a probable Venice vs STA southern region final. Manatee looks to see STA in the 3rd round.......

So, some on the other board are speculating that the FHSAA may have used a seeding format, rather then the random draw it had original promised. I know I found it somewhat suspicious how all the bracket southern and northern regions for 7A were scheduled to work out, if they indeed used a random? If a seeding process was used, to do it now rather then say the week before the end of the regular season seems rather absurd.

If anyone has some insight on whether the FHSAA used something other then a random draw, I'd be interested in hearing what they used instead and the reasons why?

Completely random computerized drawing. They messed up and left Doral Academy out of the first drawing and had to go back and change it. Manatee had a first round bye in the first bracket that came out. There now have to host Lakewood Ranch in the first round and then travel to play Martin county who now has a first round bye. Manatee could end up hosting STA in third round. The whole thing is poorly done!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT