ADVERTISEMENT

Deland coach resigns!!!

Dog87 if they are not in the inner circle it is just speculation, let it go.....i just want to see Dan on the surf board! after BTDT

I've been down to Sebastian River High a couple times in the spring for the Bill Wilson Relays. If you can flip that program like you did at Deland, Coach, and Cat Scratch has a spare 6'8" single fin, I'll ripoff a few gnarly sets ala 1971....not !

November 13, 2015 Round 1
Sebastian River at Mainland

Coach, say it ain't so ? Some might say that's very unlucky for your Sharks. Oh, well....:)

Good to see some blowhards back on this board. Been a weird year for me. Very inactive. Had a nice dust up with another motor vehicle that set me back a bit, but I'm almost back in action.

You are an idiot. You're a joke of a person. The booster club is never asked for anybody to play. You're just an old man That heard a rumor M is spreading it on this damn board. The bottom line is a great coach stepped down for the betterment of his kids. Nothing more nothing less. Each coach leaving was for different reasons. Old people hiding behind a keyboard typing lies doesn't make it true. The facts are each coach left Deland for different reasons. There's no bad thing that happened there's no alterior motives there's no conspiracy. Dan keep your mouth shut spreading lies because crap like that affects kids.
That would be "ulterior motives" Bulldog. From an old and educated person.

Was at Stetson today guest lecturing on urban design and the ocean... I tell ya, the real winners today are the people of DeLand. Every time I come here it gets harder to leave. Must put something in the water.

If you know the movie quote, we are friends.

For real though, what a cool downtown. Shops on the street, local businesses, there is a nice 'community identity' there.

Now, I hate to speculate... But would think that Thomson's next job will be in the Orlando area. He's got ties to the area. My QB my sophomore year, John Thomson, is his brother. John played at Bucknell. Talk about a family of athletes.

DeLand will be back in time. They have had two very good runs as of late and it is a matter of time. DeLand has more volatile ups/downs than some other very good (well known) Florida programs.

Pipe, I've heard you spend more time in the sand than David Hasslehoff!

Reactions: Pipe Dreams
I've been down to Sebastian River High a couple times in the spring for the Bill Wilson Relays. If you can flip that program like you did at Deland, Coach, and Cat Scratch has a spare 6'8" single fin, I'll ripoff a few gnarly sets ala 1971....not !

SMH... we Rattlers don't condone verbiage and behavior like this LOL

Truth be told Peezy, everyone knows you green and orange snakes can't swim, sink like a rock.......juat like the current Rattler football team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT