ADVERTISEMENT

All 9 State Title Games will be televised

MarkECannon

Oct 9, 2010
The Florida state football title games will be on Bally Sports this week. Three games a day on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 10am, 3pm and 8pm. The games will be played at FAMU’s Ken Riley Field in Tallahassee.

Thursday
Class 1M
Clearwater Central Catholic vs. Chaminade Madonna

Class 3S
Mainland (Daytona) vs. St. Augustine

Class 1R
Madison County vs. Hawthorne

Friday
Class 1S
Trinity Catholic (Ocala) vs. Cardinal Mooney (Sarasota)

Class 4M
Mandarin (Jacksonville) vs. Columbus (Miami)

Class 2S
Bradford (STARK) vs Cocoa

Saturday
Class 2M
Berkeley Prep (Tampa) vs Norland (Miami)

Class 3M
Homestead vs. St. Thomas Aquinas

Class 4S
Lakeland vs. Venice

By the way, while setting my DVR to record the games I found that each game will be televised on the Bally Network that covers Central Florida or the Bally Network that covers the Miami area. If you want to see a game it will be on one or the other. Check your listings. I don’t know why they are doing it that way. My niece does the programming for these channels so if you are interested I can find out for you lol.

Thought Bally did a very good job this week with their three day broadcast of the 9 games. You have to give the FHSAA some praise for partnering with Bally. Job well done. I believe it was reported that they will do it again next year. Most of the games were competitive which helped. FAMU’s stadium seemed more conducive to good camera angles than say Camping World Stadium. The announcers did a good job for the most part. They were upbeat and mostly knowledgeable. A few mistakes but overall a thumbs up.

Last edited:
FHSAA needs to do a better job with locker room accommodations for the visiting teams. That was a joke to get back on a bus after playing a ball game and head home smelling like that.

Reactions: MarkECannon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT