ADVERTISEMENT

2020/2021 Poster of the Year format change:

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
It's that time of year. Nominations must have had a minimum of two posts in 2021 and one in 2020. POY to be named Dec 31, 2020. Get nominations in.

You may nominate up to three nominees. But you must provide the reasons for pOY nominee in 25 words or less. And you can nominate someone already nominated, this will only help their case.

Examples. Here’s my three:

Peezy: Even though he doesn’t post much anymore, he still serves the board by cleaning up all the clickbait/garbage posts.

gatorman001: The authority on Suncoast, student of the game and this year predicted a couple of scores that were hauntingly accurate.

MarkECannon: Another mastermind of Fl HS FB, and rounded up his old gang for the State Finals this year.

2020/2021 Poster of Year Nominees:

gatorman001
MarkECannon
Peezy

Last edited:
I think we out to have a sub-category this year of (Lurker of the Year), due in part to the number of individuals that still apparently come to the board but just don't participate. Maybe Peezy in his moderator role has the ability to pull together a report of number of individual user logins, that could be used for nomination purposes?

I nominate the rare poster from years past Pookie and White Chocolate for Lurker of the Year. I speak with him somewhat frequently. He still checks the site about every other day. Some people may not remember him but he posted back in the day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT