ADVERTISEMENT

THE POSTER OF THE YEAR FOR THE 2020/2021 COVID PANDEMIC ERA IS:

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Congratulations 2020-2021 Lurker of the Year - We missed him while he was gone. He was, as many of you may remember, various incarnations of posters formerly known as Pookie and White Chocolate - he made an appearance recently under his new name. In the spirit of lurking, we’ll let you figure it out.

Congratulations 2020-2021 Mr Congeniality Award - goes to MarkECannon just feels good to see him show up on an unexpected sideline on Friday nights and seeing him lead the old crew to the FHSAA finals.

Congratulations 2020-2021 Participation Award goes to Pezzy he may not throw the FB knowledge around like he’s capable of as much anymore, but he’s always around to clean up the riffraff.

And Finally (Drumroll please)

Congratulations 2020-2021 Poster of Year, gatorman001 - No brainer; no one knows Manatee County (and beginning to learn Charlotte) FB better, and NO ONE can handicap any better.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HERE’S TO A GREAT 2022 PREP FOOTBALL YEAR!

I gladly accept my Mr. Congeniality Award. I was going to refuse to concede the POY but I realized that would not be congenial. Pookie and White Chocolate owes me for nominating him. He said he would post to thank everyone but that would not be lurking.

• Haha
Reactions: peezy28
A song written by 2 of my all-time favorites (Burt Bacharach, Hal David) to commemorate the 2021 POYs.
I believe BJ Thomas also sadly passed away in 2021

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT