ADVERTISEMENT

who wins and why (941 spring games)

Venice at Lakeland

Winter Haven at Manatee

Friday, May 17

Riverview at Palmetto
If Venice defense can stop one best running backs and the nation they win I think palmetto has to many athletics so I think there win and manatee has a lot of good young athletics that can really play so I think they win

If Venice defense can stop one best running backs and the nation they win I think palmetto has to many athletics so I think there win and manatee has a lot of good young athletics that can really play so I think they win

I wonder how much the lakeland RB plays?
I like Venice to be too much up front for Lakeland
WH usually pretty tough but I like Manatee to win but I think the game will be a little bit of a scoring affair somewhere like 31-27 MHS
Last but not least Sarasota county is back to being tough and I think Riverview will be too much for Palmetto again I like this to be high scoring bc PHS does have a few skill guys that can go from last years game and so does View. Rview 37 PHS 27

WH usually pretty tough but I like Manatee to win but I think the game will be a little bit of a scoring affair somewhere like 31-27 MHS
Last but not least Sarasota county is back to being tough and I think Riverview will be too much for Palmetto again I like this to be high scoring bc PHS does have a few skill guys that can go from last years game and so does View. Rview 37 PHS 27
I think Lakeland running back is gone play a lot cause if not I see it being a blowout cause they have a young quarterback and I dnt see them throwing the ball that much I dnt think manatee defense will give up a lot of points cause they dline is pretty good and I think palmetto be a little to much for them I think they depend on Trayvon a little to much

Venice defense line needs some work giving up 389 yards rushing and there offsense needs some work to cause that quarterback he more of a wildcat quarterback throwing the ball its gone be problem he was throwing interceptions with people wide open I see them getting beat This year unless they get some transfers or something but that what I seen they not beating them good teams

Well Palmetto Riverview was close for a half then WOW!

The big question is how did Naples BC put 50+ on SE???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT