ADVERTISEMENT

Where you gonna be tonight?

Roadkillav8r

Sep 4, 2010
Niceville, FL
I'll be at 3rd Planet Brewing company at 5:30 with my son in law and we will walk over to Eagle Stadium, after a few adult beverages, about 6:30 for Niceville and East Ridge.

I will be watching Pensacola Catholic at Gulf Breeze tonight on WFGX-TV. Last week's broadcast was very professional even though Choctaw looked terrible.

I will be watching Pensacola Catholic at Gulf Breeze tonight on WFGX-TV. Last week's broadcast was very professional even though Choctaw looked terrible.
That should be a pretty good game and you aren't far from GB you should be going. If the breeze stays up it shouldn't be too hot tonight.

Nice another week of rain delays!!!! My suggestion would be to start football season 3-4 later, towards the end of September and also start every other sport 3-4 weeks later to coincide with football because there is a month in May there isn’t any sports except baseball and that depends if you are in the playoffs.

August is one of the wettest months in Florida and it ususally takes about 3 weeks for the weather to change from raining everyday to the nice autum breeze to start coming through... just my suggestion.

Nice another week of rain delays!!!! My suggestion would be to start football season 3-4 later, towards the end of September and also start every other sport 3-4 weeks later to coincide with football because there is a month in May there isn’t any sports except baseball and that depends if you are in the playoffs.

August is one of the wettest months in Florida and it ususally takes about 3 weeks for the weather to change from raining everyday to the nice autum breeze to start coming through... just my suggestion.
Good suggestion from the point of view of getting the games in. Unfortunately, not likely to be adopted due to the recruiting calendar and the fact some of the playoff games would be pushed into January. Every year games are lost due to weather related issues.

SK I didn’t know you guys lost last week. Are they that young this year?

HWF, Oh yeah we lost 33-14, they had six D-1 starters on D, they should go undefeated - they looked like us last year.

We hung around till the 4th qtr. I think our D was on the field for most of the game. Very young lots of mistakes, didn't complete a pass. It's going to be a tough season early but they'll get better.

Won last night 51-34 Q completed his first 3 passes we had good drives, but Gibbs wa spretty one dimensional.

That Pensacola Catholic at Gulf Breeze game was awesome! While I think PC may be having a less than stellar year, they are still a good team. But, I was amazed at how GB kept coming back. The PC fumble at the 1 that GB ran back for a TD was great!

I love these games on TV but I will definitely be at Navarre when Choctaw comes to town.

HWF, Oh yeah we lost 33-14, they had six D-1 starters on D, they should go undefeated - they looked like us last year.

We hung around till the 4th qtr. I think our D was on the field for most of the game. Very young lots of mistakes, didn't complete a pass. It's going to be a tough season early but they'll get better.

Won last night 51-34 Q completed his first 3 passes we had good drives, but Gibbs wa spretty one dimensional.

I’d wish I could say the same for us in Hardee. I think we had more players suspended Friday than they were able to field. I swear Hardee must have brought up many 2nd teams from our JV. I support discipline of any players but I never ever seen this happen up our way ever before like this. It must have been an ongoing issue for them to suspend I think was around 10-12 players more or less I don’t know the exact number. I support the decision and hope it’s a wake up call!!!

Good for your coach. We played South Ft Myers in spring 2016 the week they had that sexual assault in school that involved a number of their players, including their best RB. It would eventually make National News, get the coach fired, but they didn't sit a single kid.

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT