ADVERTISEMENT

Pre-game at SK's house anybody passing by I-75 Exit 167 Friday

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Peezy's coming for his first game at the Fish Bowl and SK is hosting him tomorrow for a little Pre-game with Steroid Shrimp and some adult beverages. SK going to introduce Peezy to his old RB; The News-Press called The Blond Bomber or as the Miami Herald called him; Mack the Knife, who held the Tarpon rushing record till Mike Bellamy finally broke it 37 years later (With SK's son blocking for him out of the TE position).

Wave, Choctaw fan, Neutral, if you guys can make it, 5pm, I know two of you are on Injured reserve list, but would love to have you. Now Neut, you come, you behave; this is a Free Zone for Friday night. Wave, you hit the door at five, drink and eat like there's no tomorrow and you can leave at 6 and be in the bank parking lot across from Naples High with 20 minutes to spare before game time. Choc we'll carry you in and back out to the car if that knee still needs mending - SK has some local moonshine that will make you dance like a school girl at prom again.

hit SK up vchimes@comcast.net for directions and "Don't You Wish, You Could be a Fish"

Reactions: Wavebb and peezy28
I'm still "home bound" after my surgeries or I would be there. If Charlotte goes deep in the playoffs, we may have another chance.

Reactions: Wavebb
To Silver King: Had a dream lass night that I stopped by for the pre-game. Said something to peezy28 about the sunset. He immediately got pi$$ed an tole me he'd prefer to stand up.

Jambun82 flag me twice for unsportsmanlike, then eject me. That's when Nu'Trelle woke up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT