Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Let's have the nominations.

1. Jambun82
2. gatorman001
3. peezy28
4. Choctaw_fan (in absentia)
5. DPHS
6. Neutral Observer (Wavebb nominated via text)
7. Pitiful Guy (Goes by names like Koldsore who tries to get you to open virus threads)
8. Sir Galahad
9. LAZL

Last edited:
Reactions: peezy28
jambun82 should be POY, hands down, even tho the man thick as a brick. He axed Nu'Trelle 25-30 times about a Big Ten rivalry after being tole he could go pound sand.

Some might call that IGNORANCE. Nu'Trelle call it DEDICATION ... and well worthy of POY!

SK nominating gatorman001, we all know his knowledge of HS football is pretty massive, but man has he impressed SK expanding his game this year to include our era music.

What clinched it is gatorman001's use of a song as the answer to a post - That's right from SK's wheelhouse.

I remember when I was a kid. I got slapped by my Aunt Brenda because I responded to her telling me I couldn't do something I had asked about doing, and as I walked away in frustration starting singing the main chorus to this song

......she knew exactly what I was doing......after she did it my, Uncle Ernie looked at her and asked what you do that for.....(it went right over his head).......but I've been doing that kind of stuff most my life, I guess you could say I come by it naturally.

Go Canes Go!

Reactions: Silver King
We prolly better name peezy28 the POY fore he throw all 5 us out. Hell, jeay get a case of the.@$$ an light is up anyhow.

You know he a line stepper, right?

Reactions: peezy28
The weird named spammer for being the most banned and post deleted person in history.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT