ADVERTISEMENT

POY first playoff round roster like GOP large field

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
With a minimum 100 posts, here's a list of some of the usual suspects. Nominate or subtract (If you don't want to be considered as Danny has). Final Ballot will be posted on final four day - winner announced noon National Championship Day

22wham

181PL

AmstaffNole

Blackpopsicle

BD1982

Bradentonian

BreathEazy

Bstreak

Cat_Scratch

Choctaw_fan

DaninDaytona (Removed from official Ballot)

DPHS

Fan74

fla331boy

FLABOY941

gambello

gatorman001

HardeeWildcatFan

HWY17

Jambun82

jgking83

Lazl

Manatee Magic

Mustangmom

Neutered Observer

Peezy28

Phucnam

Pipedreams

ProSetEye

riverrat1961

Silver King

SPCjessica2004

TCMan

The.Hammer

THETCADUDE

Twc2499

Wavebb

Last edited:
I vote off the bored(mt) for drummer61. Yes he's a dumb ass but he brought some entertainment to this thing and gave it a boost of energy.

I will go ahead and nominate Neutral Observer. Not Neutered Observer. Neutral Observer. His humor and funny slang posts make him one of the favorites on here.

Now how he afford to renovate anything on a Wendy's drive-thru wage is beyond me. Hopefully this the year he finally get his fitteen dollaz a hour so he ka renovate betta.

My Votes are for Riverrat for his small ball and Trenton enthusiasm (and to give a shot out to the 1A-4A board) and SPC Jess for her 3A insight.

also once you win you should be out but with a placement in a pinned thread for the glory

I vote off the bored(mt) for drummer61. Yes he's a dumb ass but he brought some entertainment to this thing and gave it a boost of energy.
And I will continue to bring MORE ENTERTAINMENT TO THIS "THING" !!!

Last edited:
*Drummer does not have the minimum of 100 posts on FL VA, please don't encourage him for a last ma rush. Maybe if he stops being so abrasive, and doesn't get banned, he will get on next year's ballot. Something to strive for in the new year.

*Drummer does not have the minimum of 100 posts on FL VA, please don't encourage him for a last ma rush. Maybe if he stops being so abrasive, and doesn't get banned, he will get on next year's ballot. Something to strive for in the new year.
Not concerned about this and NO MAD RUSH WILL MANIFEST. Nice post Silver and constructive too.. Happy New Year...

You guys make this the best place to have a little fun. I hope the New Year can bring a little more posters like we have here... maybe even a few that like to start some debates off topic that are worthy of debating on a Football site. Like, did Doug Flutie come from aliens or was Tebow kept out of the NFL because he was to strong in his religion?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT