ADVERTISEMENT

Power of Football: Mizzou team didn't even miss a practice...

For honorable causes, yes... This, appears a fraud as I noted above.. In case you forgot this was started by a student that was on campus for........ 7 YEARS and his complaint appears to have been WITHOUT MERIT........
For honorable causes.... Please fool, STOP ! Oh, now only narrow minded intolerant Jackasses can judge whether a protest has merit or not ? Who the hell made you King ? Good thing about people like you; your not multiplying fast enough. Self centered, pigmentally challenged dweebs, with 1st world problems are soon to be the minority in this country. You know Drummer, if you did a little bit more loving and f------, instead of hating and talking, the world might not seem so screwed up after all. Maybe like Mark Fuhrman, Idaho is the answer for you....and Rush,Glenn,Sean....Run, scared little man, run.....

One person on this board who will understand who I am from a personal persoective is SHARK. He was in that locker room. It was all about jokes and friendship when we got off the field. Race wasn't even acknowledged!!! Hell Ricky Booker went through a barrack wall at Camp Blanding and we had to do 100 up-downs. We still thought it was hilarious! Football bonds people of different colors and at least this board is a place people will understand that.

"Attitude reflect leadership, Capn....."

Maybe,..............fraud must be CRUSHED RIGHT AWAY... This, "precedent" , as you stated, is a fraud... However, weak administrators and teachers are now reaping what they have been advocating for years... ANARCHY !!!!

Dude, you can't even remember how to reply with a quote. Why are we listening to you?

For honorable causes.... Please fool, STOP ! Oh, now only narrow minded intolerant Jackasses can judge whether a protest has merit or not ? Who the hell made you King ? Good thing about people like you; your not multiplying fast enough. Self centered, pigmentally challenged dweebs, with 1st world problems are soon to be the minority in this country. You know Drummer, if you did a little bit more loving and f------, instead of hating and talking, the world might not seem so screwed up after all. Maybe like Mark Fuhrman, Idaho is the answer for you....and Rush,Glenn,Sean....Run, scared little man, run.....
Dan, smarten up !!!!!!!!!!!! This was started by a lie, is a lie and you sir are vastly misinformed......... Read my posts and start using other sources for your facts.. You have no idea what time it is and sadly, don't value facts or the truth about what really goes on at American Universities... I don't run scared am not a little man ,am not self centered and above all, have far more information than you have access to.. Stick with Mainland, posting at 3:01 AM????? and your tiny world of the dishonest media.. Interesting, I have a place in Idaho too. Beautiful country... You may in fact be what is called the "low information" type or a pauper at best. How do you like me now chump??

Last edited:
Dude, you can't even remember how to reply with a quote. Why are we listening to you?
I fire you up Hammer.... The content is what you should be concerned with, not the foolery such as you post.. Start to post something of quality rather than benign rhetoric and childish comments like a second grader.. ps "Dude" comment is foolish, stupid and silly.. Reflects poorly on you as you can do better..

Last edited:
I fire you up Hammer.... The content is what you should be concerned with, not the foolery such as you post.. Start to post something of quality rather than benign rhetoric and childish comments like a second grader.. ps "Dude" comment is foolish, stupid and silly.. Reflects poorly on you as you can do better..

I'll choose what I post, thanks very much. Inanity has done me well here for a number of years.
Some can call me silly, but no one can call me an idiot........

I'll choose what I post, thanks very much. Inanity has done me well here for a number of years.
Some can call me silly, but no one can call me an idiot........
Fair point, well said and I wish you well in your world... Picture of Hammer................ Outstanding..

Grandstanding turd.
YOUR A DRIVE BYE WEASEL, nothing more with no positive input, rather a pot shot guy without substance or real commentary.. ps a friend died in Ia Drang battle... I was paying homage to him and the others, nothing more weasel..

Last edited:
YOUR A DRIVE BYE WEASEL, nothing more with no positive input, rather a pot shot guy without substance or real commentary.. ps a friend died in Ia Drang battle... I was paying homage to him and the others, nothing more weasel..
Sure, you did.

Drive by this, STFU.

Dan, smarten up !!!!!!!!!!!! This was started by a lie, is a lie and you sir are vastly misinformed......... Read my posts and start using other sources for your facts.. You have no idea what time it is and sadly, don't value facts or the truth about what really goes on at American Universities... I don't run scared am not a little man ,am not self centered and above all, have far more information than you have access to.. Stick with Mainland, posting at 3:01 AM????? and your tiny world of the dishonest media.. Interesting, I have a place in Idaho too. Beautiful country... You may in fact be what is called the "low information" type or a pauper at best. How do you like me now chump??

So Chicken Little has a place in Idaho. Something tells me, you and a few neighbors have started your own militia. Bet it's small in numbers now, but things are deteriorating so fast, in this once great country that you love, new freedom fighters are only a few "carjack stories" away. Surely guns, ammo, food, and water are already stockpiled in your three car garage. I heard the other day on FOX NEWS that Donald Trump was receiving inquiries from Idaho residents on how they can make Oregon, Washington, and other surrounding states pay for the wall needed to keep the mongol hordes away from all the new transplanted purebreds arriving daily... Stay tuned for updates on this breaking story....cue the pretty blonde Weather girl in the short skirt...

F-ing LIAR. You ain't got no land.

Well on the bright side drummer finally figured out how to use the quote function.

So Chicken Little has a place in Idaho. Something tells me, you and a few neighbors have started your own militia. Bet it's small in numbers now, but things are deteriorating so fast, in this once great country that you love, new freedom fighters are only a few "carjack stories" away. Surely guns, ammo, food, and water are already stockpiled in your three car garage. I heard the other day on FOX NEWS that Donald Trump was receiving inquiries from Idaho residents on how they can make Oregon, Washington, and other surrounding states pay for the wall needed to keep the mongol hordes away from all the new transplanted purebreds arriving daily... Stay tuned for updates on this breaking story....cue the pretty blonde Weather girl in the short skirt...
Dan, you and weasel never debate me or counterpoint my posts with solid substance.. Rather just take pot shots like schoolyard babies.. I thought better of you because of you age, but I was wrong.. Weasel is just a cheap shot artist without merit... Next game...

Dan, you and weasel never debate me or counterpoint my posts with solid substance.. Rather just take pot shots like schoolyard babies.. I thought better of you because of you age, but I was wrong.. Weasel is just a cheap shot artist without merit... Next game...
Drummer, you want a pissing contest, go to Dallas's message board. You want love and acceptance from other clueless bigots go back to the national board. I only have contempt for you, sorry bro.

Drummer, you want a pissing contest, go to Dallas's message board. You want love and acceptance from other clueless bigots go back to the national board. I only have contempt for you, sorry bro.
No pissing at all, but when you can't debate or validate what you say, or better, prove my points wrong, you should have contempt for yourself not me.. You sir are the clueless one and sadly, an inept debater.. But this is football, but I still thought better of you, but again, i was mistaken.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT