ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What Smart Phone Applications would you like?

Trelle

Dec 9, 2002
I'm a huge tech geek and have been fooling around with ideas about creating a couple of apks. With probaly most of the people in the coaching community today having smartphones and me visiting this and other sports boards almost daily, I thought maybe it could come up with something. There's alot of people on this board from media, coaching, parents, players, etc etc and I'd like your guys input that if you could have something that would benefit you running on either a phone or tablet, what kind of features would you like to see. I have a blank slate right now, but was thinking of something that maybe kept live stats so coaches and fans could see during the game like passing yards, rushing, tackles, carries etc. I'd like to have something built by next season and thought you guys on the board would be the best people to ask. It would be based on the Android platform at first then maybe I could bring it over to Apple and iOS. Definitely baby steps for me right now, but I'd love to bring something to help out a sport I love. Thanks guys!

This post was edited on 1/26 4:29 PM by Trelle

How about August game time weather predictions/ lightening delays / real time conditions, called games and reschedule times by region, all in one place without going to weather channel apps? Most coaches know whats on top of them but while they're klling time they might like to see who might have to replay on Sat, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT