ADVERTISEMENT

OT. Too much hate goin on

Wavebb

Jun 28, 2001
Gentelmen and Choc. Wave not been postin much lately, mostly due to health problems and gettin incarcerated frequently. Wiff that said, he would like to invite all regular posters to his Ruskin compound. Shootin for mid-April. Format include open-house wiff food and adult beverages. Overnight accomadations limited to 7 days or one week, whichever come first.

Wave notice too many insults and negative statements between posters who follow different schools. For X ample: Wave been around a long time. Still good friends with playmaker52, Oracle, Canes0177, gatorman001, and blindeyes from the early years. Since then, became close friends with MarkECannon, peezy28, Dan Daytona, Darter, HC Fan, Laz and of course, Silver King who is a class act all the way. Just too many to mention. Met Browardhandicapper a few years ago in Orlando. My impression was very positive.

Bottom line: Wave gonna hold an open-house in April. Everyone is welcome. That's all. WAVE OUT!

I'll be there... I can already tell you the anonymous ones won't.

Eye aint no mo smart dan dat nex dude but dis aint no god. Eye learnt bowt dis from dat shop hell show'd.
45582794.jpg

You make a good point; don't want no Homeland Security/INS service raids on the place. But I should be taken care of; at least that's what Juan told me.

I heard they are offering rewards for turning in undocumented folks... Sorry Darter I need the $$$ your 1st on my list.

Reactions: DarterBlue2
Wait a minute! Is that why Wave wants us to meet in Ruskin? Will the Feds be there?

Or, is he building a "sanctuary condo" to protect all of you? I'm 3rd generation American citizen and catholic so I should be ok.

Please let Nu'Trelle assure every man, woman an chile on this forum that Wave be completely documented. Matter of fack, he been that way for years. Question is this: How much work it gonna take to get the damn fool un-documented?

Laz' actually tying the knot in three weeks. I figured she deserves it. After all, she's made it through four football seasons without a whimper. I mean Choctaw Fan never came around so where else am I gonna find someone like that?

Wavebb, if you are going to have your get together, it has to be soon. I traveled to the panhandle last week and bought a house. The closing is 7 April. My son is getting stationed there, also. I believe he will transition to flying gunships. Not my favorite plane (they get deployed a lot), but it will be nice for him to live close to friends and near where he grew up.

I will live very close to Navarre High School but I'll always be a Choctaw Fan!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT