ADVERTISEMENT

Orlando Roll Call

I will be there Friday Night through Saturday. First time in about 10 years. I might skip the 3A game because I dislike Oxbridge.
Disappointed that I won't get to see Raines and Cocoa live which I think is going to be a great game.
Excited that 7 of my picks 8 for state champion that I chose at the beginning of the playoffs are still alive. 8 out of 8 if I waited until next Sunday to make those picks.

Reactions: Wavebb
Will be there for the 6A game Friday and all 3 on Saturday unless i decide to go check out an establishment

Will be there for Thursday night thru Saturday. Looking forward to this all year. Glad to see Peezy will reappear this year.

Who's going? Hope to see a good turnout. WAVE OUT!
Maybe next year Wavebb, thinking I'm just about to the point of being ready to hang it up at the PO within the next 4-6 months......I'll be free at that point to come and go as I please.

Go Canes Go!

Reactions: Wavebb
... I'm just about to the point of being ready to hang it up at the PO within the next 4-6 months...
Damn. If you quits the Post Office, what's Mr HiSchool suppose to do wiff the mail carrier doll he stick those big pins into? Is it legal to sell it on eBay? Would he haff to pull the 10,000 pins out furse?

I'm probably going to start with Raines vs Cocoa thru Saturday

Will be there for Thursday night thru Saturday. Looking forward to this all year. Glad to see Peezy will reappear this year.

Recent development I have a sick daughter taking her to Dr. today so I will be there Tomorrow but its pending her health... So yeah...

Maybe next year Wavebb, thinking I'm just about to the point of being ready to hang it up at the PO within the next 4-6 months......I'll be free at that point to come and go as I please.

Go Canes Go!

How many years Gman?

Recent development I have a sick daughter taking her to Dr. today so I will be there Tomorrow but its pending her health... So yeah...
Hope it's nothing serious. I remember those days. It seems like only a short time ago ...

How many years Gman?
39 years plus a few months depending when I actually go next year..........started with the PO right out of high school. Ran into my physics teacher from HS once in Sarasota, and once she learned what I had done versus going to college....she gave me a hard time about not going to college......her exact comments were "What a waste!" For years I debated within myself as to whether it was a wise move or not.......ultimately I stayed and I have no regrets!
I look forward to having the freedom to hang with you guys, for events just like this in the future!

Go Canes Go!

When I come to visit I cant tell you how disappointed I become with how things have changed. Yet I don't feel at home at all in Georgia, but living here opened my eyes in countless ways too!
1.) Realized within the week after moving here, Florida in no way was part of the deep South.
2.) Racism and its divisions are very prevalent on both sides of the isle
3.) Atlanta traffic is the absolute worst
4.) Athens, GA living there for almost 10 years was a relatively easy experience, thanks in large part to Steve Spurrier , but take UGA away from Athens and it would be nothing more than another small No Georgia town
5.) Was never able to become interested in Georgia HS football, although I have huge respect for it

I could go on for a bit.......to be honest I don't know Peezy where I'll end up at. Mom when she retired moved from Bradenton to Alabama, and her health has started to become an issue. Leaving would leave Mom without any immediate family as I still have sisters living in Tampa and Bradenton. There's a part me that's intrigued by the New England states, I absolutely love the city of Boston, and have enjoyed time in Connecticut, and Rhode Island as well......I always envy SilverKing getting to spend time in Maine during the summer......

Go Canes Go!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT