Neutral knows of what he speaks - don't go out after dark

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Shooters even adjusting to daylight savings time in Ft Myers:

"Man shot outside City of Palms Park during baseball game
Posted: Nov 10, 2015 7:44 PM EST
FORT MYERS, FL -
The Fort Myers Police Department is investigating a shooting that happened Tuesday night outside the City of Palms Park, near Edison Avenue and Broadway...
About four shots rang out just after 7 p.m. during an amateur league baseball game between teams from Orlando and Illinois…“What we were hearing is that one of the groundskeepers, one of the people who maintains the stadium, saw somebody lurking around cars and took his phone to call 911. The person saw him calling 911 and started shooting him,” explained witness Lonnie Samples.
The victim was transported to Lee Memorial Hospital and is expected to be OK."

Shooters even adjusting to daylight savings time in Ft Myers:

"Man shot outside City of Palms Park during baseball game
Posted: Nov 10, 2015 7:44 PM EST
FORT MYERS, FL -
The Fort Myers Police Department is investigating a shooting that happened Tuesday night outside the City of Palms Park, near Edison Avenue and Broadway...
About four shots rang out just after 7 p.m. during an amateur league baseball game between teams from Orlando and Illinois…“What we were hearing is that one of the groundskeepers, one of the people who maintains the stadium, saw somebody lurking around cars and took his phone to call 911. The person saw him calling 911 and started shooting him,” explained witness Lonnie Samples.
The victim was transported to Lee Memorial Hospital and is expected to be OK."
Wouldn't have happened that way in Duval.
# 1. Maintenance men have carry permits up here and know how to shoot back.
#2. People don't call the police in Duval, cause many have warrants and the police will protect a$$holes that mess with OP cars.
#3. Only little kids play baseball during football season. but they do have carry permits.

Terry Park is a few blocks from some of the meanest streets in the country; heck Spike Lee was gonna shoot Ft Myiraq there but they got a better deal on hotels in Chicago. Ft Myers is number 57 in the Top 100 most dangerous cities in the US. Think its in the top couple in unsolved murders.

Really? No wonder why my family doesn't want me to move to the north. I was noticing that there were almost as many murders in Ft Myers as I remember happening in DC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT