ADVERTISEMENT

MC may roll Mainland

4th qt MC 26-14.... Oh really..........
MC 33-14... It appears better coaching, better competition and maybe better players equals ANOTHER victory against a good team who always wins their league... 11-2 is not bad, but not as good as some would have you think..

You do realize that like ALL you talk about is your dislike for Mainland... Like you get something new and like a pit bull on a bone you stick to it..

Like you would think that Mainland beat your team or wouldn't let your kid on their team or you have a grudge against them. Yeah I know none of that is true but understand why others think that.

You do realize that like ALL you talk about is your dislike for Mainland... Like you get something new and like a pit bull on a bone you stick to it..

Like you would think that Mainland beat your team or wouldn't let your kid on their team or you have a grudge against them. Yeah I know none of that is true but understand why others think that.
Read all my posts and you will see that I don't hate Mainland as they are a decent team, but when you walk over the same teams a change might be in order.. I stated such but some threw stones rather than talk about the point I raised and gave examples of.. Either way they lose to a better coached team,that played a better teams, has beaten them 3-4 times and like I said they would..

You can count the teams on 1 hand that have beaten Miami Central this decade.

Drummer, Mainland is in six-team district, so there are five games right off of the bat on their schedule. Also, the Buccaneers have several non-district rivalry games such as Deland and Spruce Creek, so that takes care a two-three more games. Who do you want Mainland to play? Please provide a list of teams and programs. Thank you.

Drummer, Mainland is in six-team district, so there are five games right off of the bat on their schedule. Also, the Buccaneers have several non-district rivalry games such as Deland and Spruce Creek, so that takes care a two-three more games. Who do you want Mainland to play? Please provide a list of teams and programs. Thank you.

With a public school budget as well. Because we all know Donnie Brasco Prep operates within those same parameters. DTF and all that...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT