ADVERTISEMENT

Manatee at Southeast -Cancelled

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.ne...=3e74413347edc2b1252b7d2f6b2ae97a&oe=618AA18E

Neither team has a snowballs chance in hell of qualifying for the playoffs, based on my interpretation of the current fhsaa RPI rankings. Its possible however that this game and its eventual outcome, could impact another team RPI (via the OWP & OOWP ratings), on whether it qualifies for the playoffs......which might necessitate playing the game anyway? Otherwise my guess would be it is never played at this point and Manatee subsequently finishes with a 2 win season.

weather and field conditions, yet across the Manatee River Palmetto is currently playing Clearwater Academy....in those same exact conditions the Manatee game couldn't be played in?

Reactions: Silver King
I'm seeing a few lightning days, Port Charlotte is against Kathleen just went on one 2 mins before half. That cost us the game against Cypress with 6 min to go, up by 10 blocked a punt getting ready to score. They called it, no game

Its being streamed and all tied up in the 2nd QT 14-14, if you want to view it?

Palmetto game is now also cancelled at half with Palmetto trailing 20-14, before halftime the Palmetto QB was injured during a sack, as well as Palmettos leading defensive player suffering some sort of minor injury, to me which compounded with the weather led to officials to call the game.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT