ADVERTISEMENT

Manatee 28 Osceola 17 FINAL

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
I was wrong on this one big time! Manatee offense played probably its best game of the season, and the Manatee defense kept the Osceola offense on its heals most of the night. Manatee QB threw 2 TD passes, scored TD on the ground and Fordham added a 55 yard TD run. its been 3 years since Manatee moves into to the 2nd round!

Go Canes Go!

Last edited:
What happened to TWC gatorman?

Wasn't he an insider with the last coaching regime? I can't imagine he stopped pulling for the Canes just because his guy may have moved on. He was pretty into the program.

The younger Choate (former LB coach and DC for Manatee) moved into the broadcast booth...(sideline reporter), Im not sure what exactly TWC2499 relationship is...... I just know they are both Choate's? The new HBC is pretty close to the vest on what is going on inside the program, and my assumption is someone may have told him to "zip it" to be completely honest and not to disparage TWC2499 but much of what he put out there tended to be way off base and not the reality, or perhaps he too thinks the board is dead and just doesn't come around much anymore................
As a side note....the former coach Choate, does a pretty good job with his sideline reporting with the broadcasting crew......my opinion
Go Canes Go!

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver King
Thanks, I thought that may be the case. Damn I'm going to miss my first game in years Friday night - have to be in Myrtle Beach for a wedding.

!'m still here! And no....I haven't been told to "zip it" as Gatorman so eloquently puts it. Why come on this board when Gatorman has all the answers and is Manatee's out of state on the beat reporter!! Still go to the games and support the program, win or lose!!

Well you touched on everything except the part where the inside information you provided as fact (because from a objective standpoint your there and I'm here), here on the message board..... tends to be completely out of touch with the reality versus my simply subjective insights?

Go Canes Go!

First and foremost......its just high school football dude! The information I get might not always end up true or end up happening, but it from liable sources close to the program. I don't make up the information. So, I now leave it up to you Gatorman give all those high school fans out there the information they need on Manatee
football. I'll let you report all the news from now on.....
Go Canes!!

See there TWC2499, I saw in some of your other post, that your totally capable of posting "Opinions", it suits you much better than the insider posts you tried previously over the last few years.....Good for you!

Go Canes Go!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT