ADVERTISEMENT

Mainland vs St.Edwards

17, I STAND CORRECTED... Looks like I was careless and stupid.

Nor was I taking a shot at Dan either. Some of us old timers on this board, myself, Neutral, Silver King, etc., have seen high school football in this great state of ours change, and for the worse. We feel that it has become corrupted, and made worse by an apathetic governing board called that FHSAA, and fueled by the need for national recognition, promoters who have to create these interstate matchups, and so on. I'm sure you can read enough threads on this board to figure out what I'm talking about.

Reactions: peezy28
Nor was I taking a shot at Dan either. Some of us old timers on this board, myself, Neutral, Silver King, etc., have seen high school football in this great state of ours change, and for the worse. We feel that it has become corrupted, and made worse by an apathetic governing board called that FHSAA, and fueled by the need for national recognition, promoters who have to create these interstate matchups, and so on. I'm sure you can read enough threads on this board to figure out what I'm talking about.

Hwy17, I have lived here for 20 years and have seen many changes too.... FHSAA, TO SAY THE LEAST HAS PROBLEMS.. Agree and very good post.. Sorry for my mistake and I look forward to learning from you..

You live in Florida? From NJ originally I assume from all the posts and I was under the impression you were still there. So do you get out on a Friday night and see some games? What part of the state are you in and do you follow anyone in particular? Just curious is all.

You live in Florida? From NJ originally I assume from all the posts and I was under the impression you were still there. So do you get out on a Friday night and see some games? What part of the state are you in and do you follow anyone in particular? Just curious is all.

17, yes I watch Dwyer HS, used to like Glades Central, but they have fallen on hard times with talent loss to other schools and are not much any more.. PB county is not much now but last year PB Central had a GREAT tackle named McDermott, who now plays at the U. One of the best I ever saw.. Saw Manatee play Bosco few years back and Tampa Plant, who also has fallen, play BC... Dwyer, as I said before, has a very good coach, but they also are up and down.. Oxbridge Academy in West Palm Beach, which was founded by the Koch Bros, might become very good, but not big time yet.. They lost to a decent Carol City team and don't yet play a tough schedule.. Pretty much it.. Yes,i came from Jersey and went to Bosco where played all sports.. Nice talking to you..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT