ADVERTISEMENT

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Tried to get here from my FL Var one click and it came up: "Oops, Sorry, youve reached a page that has been retired. Head over to the Home Page."

Got here with going to the Main page and message boards.

WTF? Is the board under a Slap Attack?

Silver King, aka. Wavebb, aka Mr. Tarpon, aka Nu'Trelle', aka Mr. HighSchool, maybe it was a simple I.D.1.0.T error you were getting?

I can see an occasional update or upgrade, but the URL could be left the same. So why not use the same URL?

Silver King, aka. Wavebb, aka Mr. Tarpon, aka Nu'Trelle', aka Mr. HighSchool, maybe it was a simple I.D.1.0.T error you were getting?

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't out to get you HWF. I can take a lot, but calling me Mr HS? That's steppin over the line right there.

Plus SK never been to a State Title game, Wave there every year. Wave out.

Last edited:
Yeah! You tell him SK. I've met Mr HiSchool. He is a real person, separate from you.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't out to get you HWF. I can take a lot, but calling me Mr HS? That's steppin over the line right there.

Plus SK never been to a State Title game, Wave there every year. Wave out.

I suggest a steel caged match...

Loser leave town...

I swear just a few weeks ago I just about fell out laughing driving through Wauchula. Why? Because I seen this Van that had "Silver King" written on each side...I realized it was from Charlotte H.S.. I will upload the photo and embed it on here soon. I was laughing because the first thing I thought was "Silver King, Wavebb and Nu'Trelle" really do have their own band...

Damn son, we were playing a gig that night at Giovanni's on Main - where the hell were you? Then you would have seen us all together. Wave shreds a guitar like Waletr Becker and SK play the Blue's Harp like Donald Fagan. Nu'Trelle, he does all our booking, stays in the background.

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT