5. Boca Raton (4-0)

6. Oxbridge Academy (3-1)

7. Glades Central (3-2). Losses are to #1 and #3

8. Wellington (2-2)

9. Palm Beach Gardens (2-2) Loss to #2 last week

10. Spanish River (4-1)

....#3 vs #6 and #4 vs #5 this week.

Last edited:
Thanks, PK...I like seeing what local folks think about their local teams.

Also, e'rybody knows New Jersey football sucks, drummer61...so don't start...

Unless Fla hs football is way down, Atlantic and Dwyer should Not win titles... Both have weak schedules, but Dwyers' coach, Jack Daniels is good and they might get lucky and surprise.. Some years ago they beat STA 6-3 in a dull, but good defensive game.. I used to really like GC, but their down now.. Palm Beach never measures up to Broward and Miami Dade.. AHD was highly ranked in the beginning but then played that bad team in Jersey that "sucks" and got destroyed 37-7 ??? Could have been 50.. Oxbridge could be a surprise, but can't lose again.. They lost to unranked Carol City, the former home of the brilliant Willie Williams who faded to "nowhereville" !!! PS update Atlantic is ranked 289 in America,29 in Fla Dwyer 489 and 46 in Fla...

Last edited:
Unless Fla hs football is way down, Atlantic and Dwyer should Not win titles... Both have weak schedules, but Dwyers' coach, Jack Daniels is good and they might get lucky and surprise.. Some years ago they beat STA 6-3 in a dull, but good defensive game.. I used to really like GC, but their down now.. Palm Beach never measures up to Broward and Miami Dade.. AHD was highly ranked in the beginning but then played that bad team in Jersey that "sucks" and got destroyed 37-7 ??? Could have been 50.. Oxbridge could be a surprise, but can't lose again.. They lost to unranked Carol City, the former home of the brilliant Willie Williams who faded to "nowhereville" !!! PS update Atlantic is ranked 289 in America,29 in Fla Dwyer 489 and 46 in Fla...
Well,well...nice contribution Drummer, we all learned a little something there.

Well,well...nice contribution Drummer, we all learned a little something there.
Dan, thanks.. Dwyer used to play OOS when they were really rolling but have not lately.. Atlantic may be off to their best start, but historically, fold up... We will see ??

Not saying the entire county was going to win State, just a look at the local top teams. Wanted to see how other teams looked in their local rankings.

Not saying the entire county was going to win State, just a look at the local top teams. Wanted to see how other teams looked in their local rankings.
Thanks for posting those.. Don't know what happened with Dwyer??? Good coach, but quality has diminished in last 4 years.. Had A GREAT TIGHT END, who was Jack Nicklaus's grandson, i believe.. Went to Fla State, Nick????

Thanks for posting those.. Don't know what happened with Dwyer??? Good coach, but quality has diminished in last 4 years.. Had A GREAT TIGHT END, who was Jack Nicklaus's grandson, i believe.. Went to Fla State, Nick????
Nick O'Leary...they're still recruiting (attracting) the best players in the area. They just can't past St. Thomas, which is usually their 3rd round playoff matchup. Last year they missed the playoffs for the first time in over 10 years, i think. They have a REAL EASY schedule this year, I think Atlantic will be their only tough game this year. They usually schedule Glades Central and American Heritage-Delray every year, but not this year.

Yes, that's the guy.. Great athlete........ Could do well at any sport... PK, your spot on.. STA can be beaten but they schedule well and appear to out - athlete other teams.. I'am not fond of them,but they win in Fla and have an 8-2 or 9-2 oos record.. I like Dwyer and wish them well.. I saw them scrimmage MC at Dwyer two years and they did ok in the beginning, then Yearby and Cook got going and it was over..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT