ADVERTISEMENT

Lakeland Kathleen travels to wrong American Heritage

Dan in Daytona

Nov 20, 2008
Lakeland Ledger is reporting that the Kathleen bus driver drove the football team to AH-DelRay instead of AH-Plantation. Top that with being knocked out of the playoffs on Monday and this certainly has not been a good end to what was once a promising season for the Red Devils. They did make up some of the lost time with a running clock ( down 35-0 ) but then scored and the misery slo-o-o-o-o-owed back down.

Weren't the coaches on the bus? Didn't they know where they were going? What a stupid mistake. Hope this does not affect any players with recruiting.

Originally posted by Choctaw_fan:
What a stupid mistake. Hope this does not affect any players with recruiting.
In Nu'Trelle's hunble opinion, they should have never let the players drive the bus in the first place.

devil.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Choctaw_fan:
What a stupid mistake. Hope this does not affect any players with recruiting.
Player Recruiting Profile:

Positives
4.5 40
37" vertical leap
25 reps 200lb bench
3.8 GPA

Negatives
Drove bus to the wrong damn stadium

Dan if Neu'Trelle was hitting on Choctaw fan he would be waving a Wendy's picket sign. That is his way of asking his wimen out of a date. On date night he would wear his Wendy's Uniform and walk into McDonalds to order a Big Mac!!!!

I had a coach pass out at the wheel driving the bus at 60mph on Tamiami Trail between Ft Myers and Punta Gorda once coming back late one night - darn good thing we noticed. But there wasn't many folks on the road in 1969...

Originally posted by Silver King :
I had a coach pass out at the wheel driving the bus at 60mph on Tamiami Trail between Ft Myers and Punta Gorda once coming back late one night - darn good thing we noticed. But there wasn't many folks on the road in 1969...
Wasn't Tamiami a dirt road back then?!!?!?
roll.r191677.gif

SK older than dirt hit 60 this year. Choc that's cold. I expect that from Neutral... you know, maybe you two are perfect for each other - he could use a wimmin that keep him in check.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT