3. Miami Central (3) 2-1 144 3
4. St. Augustine 3-0 115 4
(tie) Escambia 3-0 115 T6
6. Naples 1-1 71 T6
7. Tate 2-0 55 8
8. Navarre 2-0 37 9
9. Choctawhatchee 2-1 27 5
10. Niceville 2-1 21 10

This has never happened before! There are 5 teams from the panhandle in the top ten. Since so many schools are in the same class, there will only be one or two by the end of the season. But the panhandle team can enjoy for now!

Here are all the classes:
http://www.naplesnews.com/sports/hi...-south-fort-myers-no-7-in-state-poll_65526792

Choc-girl must be applying a Top Players During the Rivals Era List type logic like when they put that mercenary Q on the list who hadn't yet taken a snap in Florida and lost his first game on a pick 6.

What I meant is I don't remember this ever happening in about 25 years of following panhandle football. That's why it's historic!

I lost it when I heard the announcer say that Winston threw a TD pass on his first attempt. Too bad it was for the other team.

Sorry, Mr OSU grad, now that I'm retired, I don't necessarily check the thesaurus every time I type a message!

I can't find a way to change the title on this new format.

Oh yeah! I haven't been typing as much and my fingers get stiff. That's what you meant, right?

Careful Choctaw, you play'in with fire now. Burn that front porch light if you want too.... cause you about to get an anatomy lesson.

Choc-girl, Never mind no Neut; he's not a real English Professor, but one of his drinking buddies at the trailer park is, they can often be heard discussing the merits of Shakespearian dialog at L.J.'s Lounge and Package in Olga. They're a class duo, both refuse a bag for their 'forties.'

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT