ADVERTISEMENT

Does IMG win this week??? Predictions???

Wave can't believe peoples is pickin on ProSetEye. So stop it blackpop an Neurtral. He prolly a nice guy. Will email Daytona Dan to hook up and settle all the differences. WAVE OUT!

Reactions: blackpopsicle
So that wasn't you who was flying that "Fire Al Golden" sign around? Nice job on getting rid of the Dolphin coach - they played like he looked on the sideline.

Reactions: peezy28
This is disgusting. Don't kid yourself.
He ain't no nice guy. He from Joysey. And my mama always told me "never trust no one who don't pump his own gas or know how to make left hand turns." Somebody please ban this bagel eatin, jug handled, dead "beet". Whoa ...Wait. First need to find out what exit we're supposed to dump the body.

Reactions: Silver King
He ain't no nice guy. He from Joysey. And my mama always told me "never trust no one who don't pump his own gas or know how to make left hand turns." Somebody please ban this bagel eatin, jug handled, dead "beet". Whoa ...Wait. First need to find out what exit we're supposed to dump the body.

Dont forget the Cannoli.

IMG is playing a 1A team from Louisiana this week called the Souhern Lab Kittens.

LAZ JUMPS IN FOR THE EPIC POST!

How you doing brother?

Lab is a pretty good 1A Louisiana team (about 160 kids in HS), but IMG should score as many points as they want. Poor decision by Lab's coach to schedule a game like this. Hope all his kids are able to walk back to the bus after it's over.

IMG parent #1: "My son's former HS team lost 14-13 last night. Big rivalry game. There was an overflow crowd of 14,000 on hand. Almost wish he had been there instead of here."

IMG parent #2: "Yeah, but he helped us win 49-0."

IMG parent #1: "Right, but each game costs us $6,500.00 apiece. Ever think about that?"

IMG parent #2: "Maybe ... but think of the exposure he got."

IMG parent #1: "Exposure? We weren't even on ESPN. Who we playing next week?"

IMG parent #2: "Probably whoever they can scrounge up."

Perfect line in this song for Neuts dialog:

"The percentage you're paying is too high priced
While you're living beyond all your means
And the man in the suit has just bought a new car
From the profit he's made on your dreams"

The video is just a bonus a young Steve Winwood and Traffic:

IMG parent #1: "My son's former HS team lost 14-13 last night. Big rivalry game. There was an overflow crowd of 14,000 on hand. Almost wish he had been there instead of here."

IMG parent #2: "Yeah, but he helped us win 49-0."

IMG parent #1: "Right, but each game costs us $6,500.00 apiece. Ever think about that?"

IMG parent #2: "Maybe ... but think of the exposure he got."

IMG parent #1: "Exposure? We weren't even on ESPN. Who we playing next week?"

IMG parent #2: "Probably whoever they can scrounge up."

Next week IMG gets a home game against another private school from NJ. Meanwhile a couple of miles down the road has unbeaten teams Braden River playing Venice. Guarantee that will be a packed house. Drummer whats to see what hs football in FL is like, that's the game he needs to see.

I don't even understand why we talk about IMG... .No one in Florida gives a rats arse about that school.. as I said they are not a "real" Florida school just have borders here.

Ah, you know, Peez. Drumstickwhono started all this crap so he could slide some Bosco in the milkshake.

You're right. Nobody cares, really, unless their team whores out to play them..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT