ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone still run this site?

DPHS

Aug 18, 2001
Football all state teams were released not too long ago and not one article or listing of them on this site. New district classifications released and it takes 307mac to post them. I use to come on here to find info on Florida high school football and talk about it but in the recent years it has been a waste. I guess I need to catch up with the times and finally get twitter.

Speaking of things that has gone missin, the Wave Index no longer appear on here. How can anyone run a FL HS football forum wiffout a Wave Index???

I was surprised myself the 2nd annual Space Coast(Brevard)/Treasure Coast (Indian River, St. Lucie, Martin County) all star game was this weekend and didn't see anything about it.

Yeah, those guys are slacking.

The Entertainment Division; Neut, Blackpop, Ronnie, SK and a few others, hold up our end, mainly because a few of us are Hot Sausages.

The Referee Division is like the post office, rain or shine, Jambum's in but those guys over in Admin and Football need to take some of the burden off of us.

The Village idiots show up routinely.
But, like the old broad on Wendy's used to say, "Where's the Beef."

Again, Thanks to 307 Mac and POY, SPCjessica2004 or giving us some real football posts.

Is there anybody out there?

AND if you want to volunteer to make this site better, it is extremely easy.

DPHS go through the analysis for our area (all 17 weeks)...

I'll give it straight - this board is a shadow of what it was, so don't pat yourselves on the back too hard. Instead of lashing out you should understand the economies of scale we are working with here and perhaps sacrifice some of YOUR time.

I asked a question, I didn't pat myself on the back. As far as time goes I happen to be extremely busy w/ 4 young kids and 2 jobs and I don't think anyone wants to read articles about 1 team over and over again that I'm a homer for. I also don't want to mention any players because IMG or STA might try to steal them. OK so Twitter it is. I'm signing up tomorrow. You guys follow me.

I would assume the writers for Flavarsity are pretty busy right now gearing up for signing day.

Redfishron, Sucking up to moderators since his last Blacklisting.

Not talking about the coaches, more so the fans.

You learn a lot more about the game when you write and have to focus on 50-100 programs all at once.

There are some really good posters on here (many in hibernation) that have good intel...

I'm retired from writing... Did it many years for this site and others but now I just like to enjoy the game without having to worry about writing something... I still dabble here and there but don't really have time time anymore to do it full time.

At least they the schedules and results. That's the best part of the site anymore!

But I am NOT complaining as I use that section all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT