ADVERTISEMENT

Did an SEC team win a National Championship again?

No. UCF did. Truth be told, I'd far prefer to it BAMA.

Pretty sure everyone hates that team at this point except for the cousin f'ers from that state and the true fans. Their bandwagon is too full at this point. If you root for them, I suspect your just a front runner. My brother in law has been a fan since the Bear, so I'll exclude him from criticism.

I didn't pick one team over the other. Still, it was a great game!

I am fearful for the Worlds Biggest Cocktail Party next year. It could be ugly for the Gators.

Georgia loses:
  1. WR Javon Wims
  2. LT Isiah Wynn
  3. TE Jeb Blazevich
  4. FB Christian Payne
  5. RB Nick Chubb
  6. RB Sony Michel
  7. NT John Atkins
  8. LB Lorenzo Carter
  9. LB Davin Bellamy
  10. LB Reggie Carter
  11. CB Malkom Parrish
  12. CB Aaron Davis
  13. S Dominick Sanders
The above were the seniors, we know that at least one or two of them will leave as well to go and play in the NFL.

The Gators lose the following
  1. QB Malik Zaire
  2. WR Brandon Powell
  3. RB Mark Thompson
  4. LB Christian Garcia
  5. CB Duke Dawson
  6. P Johnny Townsend
  7. K Eddy Pineiro
Plus maybe 1 or 2 underclassmen have already announced. If I am the Gators, I do think Georgia is at least losing more talent than I am losing (which on a whole has to be a plus). But yes, The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party could get uglier than two Georgia fans fighting over the last beef jerky at a Wal-Mart checkout.

181, of course people hate Bama, its human nature to hate the best.

As for UCF, I would have liked to see a system that let them in, and was having fun with that too. But now that Florida's should-be-felon governor has gotten involved issuing his UCF as National Champions proclamation, it's simply embarrassing to Florida, a state that once prided itself on actually playing for, and winning National Titles.

He is such a front-running phony - just like during the hurricane not taking any responsibility for ordering the largest mass evacuation in American history, panicking people and putting them on the road ways (some died before the hurricane even got here as a result), and then there when there was no gas first responders in the areas that needed them, had prioritize calls to respond to because of gas rationing.

Last edited:
Florida will have to start a true freshman next year (or they already hopeless)

Their season will ride on that qb they got from Ohio State, unless dan Mullen is a qb guru and can turn Franks into a elite passer they have no other option

SK, I thought everyone in Florida loved the governor! I liked how he was campaigning for his next job while supposedly helping people during the hurricane!

181, of course people hate Bama, its human nature to hate the best.

As for UCF, I would have liked to see a system that let them in, and was having fun with that too. But now that Florida's should-be-felon governor has gotten involved issuing his UCF as National Champions proclamation, it's simply embarrassing to Florida, a state that once prided itself on actually playing for, and winning National Titles.

He is such a front-running phony - just like during the hurricane not taking any responsibility for ordering the largest mass evacuation in American history, panicking people and putting them on the road ways (some died before the hurricane even got here as a result), and then there when there was no gas first responders in the areas that needed them, had prioritize calls to respond to because of gas rationing.
The fact we are different political sides makes me feel even better. Gov. Scott has done a great job for Florida.

SK, I thought everyone in Florida loved the governor! I liked how he was campaigning for his next job while supposedly helping people during the hurricane!

Not so much... no matter if you take the red or blue pill.

The fact we are different political sides makes me feel even better. Gov. Scott has done a great job for Florida.

Whew, makes me feel good too SG. Now, even though you think you know SK, you don't.

SK isn't one of your typical hypocritical party hacks, he's a registered independent, a free thinker who doesn't vote for the lessor of two evils; he'll write someone in and sleep well at night.

SK probably wouldn't have had anything against Gov Scott (until the worse policy decision in American Hurricane history, again costing Floridians millions), if he hadn't been one of the main mover and shakers that scammed Floridians with that little Medicare fake billing scheme that resulted in a 1.7 billion fine (which tells you what he must have pocketed).

Yes sir, then one of the first things your good job boy does in Public Service (a la Hillary Clinton) was trying to get welfare recipients drug tested (before he screwed education). Not a bad idea until Oops, the Palm Beach Post finds that a Company Scott found, Soltanic, did mostly drug testing. No problem Scott divested right? Oh oh...wait, not again! He only turned his shares over to his wife. The program was halted anyway after costing Floridians another $1.5 million.

Yep you saying he's done a great job explains most of the arguments you've had on here over the past decade.

Georgia loses:
  1. WR Javon Wims
  2. LT Isiah Wynn
  3. TE Jeb Blazevich
  4. FB Christian Payne
  5. RB Nick Chubb
  6. RB Sony Michel
  7. NT John Atkins
  8. LB Lorenzo Carter
  9. LB Davin Bellamy
  10. LB Reggie Carter
  11. CB Malkom Parrish
  12. CB Aaron Davis
  13. S Dominick Sanders
The above were the seniors, we know that at least one or two of them will leave as well to go and play in the NFL.

The Gators lose the following
  1. QB Malik Zaire
  2. WR Brandon Powell
  3. RB Mark Thompson
  4. LB Christian Garcia
  5. CB Duke Dawson
  6. P Johnny Townsend
  7. K Eddy Pineiro
Plus maybe 1 or 2 underclassmen have already announced. If I am the Gators, I do think Georgia is at least losing more talent than I am losing (which on a whole has to be a plus). But yes, The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party could get uglier than two Georgia fans fighting over the last beef jerky at a Wal-Mart checkout.
The difference between Georgia and Florida at this point, despite the talent UGA is losing is its recruiting. Georgia has a roster now filled with 4 and 5 * athletes. to best illustrate that look at the QB situation......you've got Fromm coming back, Eason sitting there, and now Justin Fields coming in next year and it works like that down the entire UGA roster.........depth everywhere......that's not the case at all with Florida's roster......

Go Canes Go!

if he hadn't been one of the main mover and shakers that scammed Floridians with that little Medicare fake billing scheme that resulted in a 1.7 billion fine (which tells you what he must have pocketed).
I believe the good Governor pocketed about $217 million of this for himself in his separation package. A small chunk of this was used to fund his successful campaign for Governor.

Reactions: Silver King
Hey, they have to get rich somehow so they can run for office. Us poor people can't afford to!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT