ADVERTISEMENT

Curious about something

anon_00zx5879k0jmw

Oct 19, 2004
Looking over next years (2019) proposed classification changes how does a private school go from 5A to 7A overnight?

Appears to be some shady business in calculating population the past years unless they requested to go up to 7A!!!!!

Kinda reminds me of what Live Oak tried doing in the late 80s.

Last edited:
Looking over next years (2019) proposed classification changes how does a private school go from 5A to 7A overnight?

Appears to be some shady business in calculating population the past years unless they requested to go up to 7A!!!!!

Where did u see this

Where did u see this

I’m sorry but this can’t be real:

D9

Dunbar

Immokalee

Cypress Lake

Riverdale

North Port

Mariner

Hardee

Gulf Coast

Why would they place Hardee in a district down south when Bartow is 20 minutes away? None of it makes sense whatsoever. Also Desoto going down to 4A while Hardee stays in 5A doesn’t feel right because both of these schools and counties are identical and we both have issues with migrants who get counted each year as part of our population and they don’t even stay in our schools the full year and usually leaves / moves right after December or January every year.

Because the state is reducing the number of classifications by enrollment from 8 to 7 and they're reducing the number of teams to classify by 28.

It's just seems like math, Hardee.

Maybe you should try it.

Because the state is reducing the number of classifications by enrollment from 8 to 7 and they're reducing the number of teams to classify by 28.

It's just seems like math, Hardee.

Maybe you should try it.

That’s doesn’t change a thing from going from 5A to 7A overnight Carlos and to go from 5A to 7A is a lot of students gained in any private school. This will not hold water with many schools and I hope they go independent!!!

Why change it if it’s already working? Dumb dumb dumb

I was looking over that document again and noticed the OPEN CLASS… This is what I was hoping two years ago they would do whenever the point system was enacted… Just setup every class with Regions no districts, then the top 8 or how many it takes, will enter the playoffs…This will allow schools to play whoever they want… With this Proposal 5A is way way over populated in each district…

The is not even an official proposal somebody posted it on the other board

That’s doesn’t change a thing from going from 5A to 7A overnight Carlos and to go from 5A to 7A is a lot of students gained in any private school. This will not hold water with many schools and I hope they go independent!!!

Of course it does.

You asked how a school could go from 5A to 7A "overnight" and I gave you the simple explanation: The way the classes were assigned is completely different.

So different system = different result

Crazy, huh?

They didn't have to add that many students to move up from top half of 5A in enrollment to barely 7A by enrollment. Especially if the system for assigning is completely different than it was before.

I was looking over that document again and noticed the OPEN CLASS… This is what I was hoping two years ago they would do whenever the point system was enacted… Just setup every class with Regions no districts, then the top 8 or how many it takes, will enter the playoffs…This will allow schools to play whoever they want… With this Proposal 5A is way way over populated in each district…

So you made stupid comments about a 5A school moving to 7A and you did this before you even fully understood the document you were reading?

Yeah, that sounds like the typical football fanboy idiot.

HWF a quote you may consider dealing with someone who immediatley defaults to insults:

"Don't bother with hypocrite or judgemental people who criticize you and put you down. They're too shallow to recognize their own weakness."

HWF a quote you may consider dealing with someone who immediatley defaults to insults:

"Don't bother with hypocrite or judgemental people who criticize you and put you down. They're too shallow to recognize their own weakness."

I immediately defaulted to facts. You may want to try it sometime.

You've basically spent the last few weeks, and probably you're entire existence, saying absolutely nothing of substance.

In the one other occasion you smeared a program that was unrelated to the topic.

You're just a shitty human being. Right down to your core.

Carlos is another STA fanboy so time to click the ignore button on him. Thanks SK. I’m telling u the ignore button is the best thing for this website because they end up talking to themselves because u won’t even see their posts. Love it!!!!

Carlos Danger = Canes1077........everyone that frequents the site should be adept at identifying the tall tale signs that link both to one unifying personality trait...........ugly wickedness that resides from deep inside his/her soul!

Go Canes Go!

Carlos is another STA fanboy so time to click the ignore button on him. Thanks SK. I’m telling u the ignore button is the best thing for this website because they end up talking to themselves because u won’t even see their posts. Love it!!!!

When you can't respond to facts being presented then just put the person presenting the facts on ignore.

How brave of you.

Carlos Danger = Canes1077........everyone that frequents the site should be adept at identifying the tall tale signs that link both to one unifying personality trait...........ugly wickedness that resides from deep inside his/her soul!

Go Canes Go!

The only wickedness on display here was SilverKing's slanderous lies about STA.

It's typical of his kind. Can't refute the facts about Venice so he just lies and attempts to deflect.

He's pathetic.

You understand what I was originally asking SK? Funny Carlos replies were dumb because if he was saying was in fact true then everyone in 5A would be moving up to 7A because the school I’m talking about has the same population as others in 5A. So that’s why I didn’t waste anytime answering him the second time around.

And if he knew anything he would have known that this document wasn’t even official and I didn’t find out until after I posted the link.

SK when are we going to setup a fishing trip? I have a 21’ HYBRID boat that’s specially made and you don’t see too many of these boats around. It’s a bass boat, no carpet, but it’s also made for salt waster. I want to get together with you and setup a trip and you can show me all the great spots down there.

You understand what I was originally asking SK? Funny Carlos replies were dumb because if he was saying was in fact true then everyone in 5A would be moving up to 7A because the school I’m talking about has the same population as others in 5A. So that’s why I didn’t waste anytime answering him the second time around.

This is not true at all.

You don't know the specific circumstances of that school. In fact, you didn't even understand the document you were citing.

You were incredibly ignorant of basically everything. That's why you were so incredulous about a 5A school now being a 7A school.

If you had the slightest bit of understanding then you would have been able to figure out how their move was possible.

For you to claim that every 5A school would then move to 7A proves how clueless you are.

But you are a product of the Hardee County school system so I shouldn't be surprised.

And if he knew anything he would have known that this document wasn’t even official and I didn’t find out until after I posted the link.

I never said it was official or even insinuated that.

But this is comical since you admitted that you didn't even know that an Open Class was included.

Which begs the question: Did you even read this before you posted?

If not, then you are incredibly incompetent and obviously don't understand simple logic.

Logic?? That's beautiful coming from you!

Given your delusional/hateful approach to most every scenario, I don't doubt an instant that you honestly think what you say is "fact, intelligent" or even "logical."

But answer me this; if you're such an intelligent guy why the default; why do you feel the necessity to belittle and insult people post after post?

The more normal and reasonable among us understand that someone quick to insults or name calling is not very smart at all, but compensating for other deficiencies...

You're nothing more than a keyboard Don Quixote attacking windmills with endless posts and debating yourself. I honestly do feel for you to carry that much anger and condescension.

You're nothing more than a keyboard Don Quixote attacking windmills with endless posts and debating yourself. I honestly do feel for you to carry that much anger and condescension.
Hey, lay off Don Quixote, for he was an honorable, if delusional man!

Given your delusional/hateful approach to most every scenario, I don't doubt an instant that you honestly think what you say is "fact, intelligent" or even "logical."

Of course it's fact because I could post links supporting every claim that I make. They are based on actual events.

Your pathetic attempts to change the subject and smear an unrelated school are not facts. They're just smears by a pathetic little man who's greatest moment in life happened 16 years ago.

But answer me this; if you're such an intelligent guy why the default; why do you feel the necessity to belittle and insult people post after post?

Because it's deserved.

HardeeWildcatFan ran his mouth about something without even reading it.

You have pathetically smeared an unrelated program because you lack the fortitude to criticize a west coast school.

Those are pathetic acts that required an insult.

The more normal and reasonable among us understand that someone quick to insults or name calling is not very smart at all, but compensating for other deficiencies...

What's moral about what you just did?

You countered verifiable facts with lies and smears.

I'll put myself, and what I've said, against you any day of the week. Just name the time.

Even those who hate me understand how much better I am at this than you. It's impossible to be less insightful and moral than you've been in recent days.

I honestly do feel for you to carry that much anger and condescension.

If someone lied and smeared your irrelevant school, I bet you'd be quite angry.

The condescension is your fault because you're constantly saying nothing and making no points whatsoever. So anything I do in comparison looks condescending.

Not dealing well now with three West Coast schools - where the old guard STA fans claimed as their, "annual tuneup" - with Charlotte, Manatee and Venice now all having beat them. Nothing else to do now but reset the narrative about recruiting like he's had to deal with forever.

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
Thanks for reminding me HWF - should have done that years ago.

I'm growing weary of being the hockey like enforcer on here - with guys like Texas Linebacker trolling us that their state has better football or condescending imbeciles.

I have the Popeye syndrome, I can stands so much, then I can't stands it no more.

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT