ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching when talent isn't there

Can someone get a list of 0-2 teams in Florida so I can narrow this down? Also, why all the top secret cryptic coded messages? Finally, is it not ok to have a opinion on this board?

Reactions: peezy28
It's okay to have an opinion. It's also okay to get emotional if someone doesn't agree with your opinand curse people out act like a baby and threaten to fight someone... all though I don't recommend the emotional part LMAO.

As far as who the cryptics are talking about we are on the same page.... I have no clue...

I've gotten this far with deciphering.
  1. It's a Coach who posts on here (maybe)
  2. They are currently 0-2
  3. They have an Uber talented team which is probably because of multiple transfers
  4. They are in the 904 Jville/Duval or surrounding areas
  5. 5 or 6 people know who they are talking about
  6. the rest don't and don't understand what they are saying
That's all I got thus far... I am sure Neutral

I just don't understand why someone wouldn't say exactly what they mean. Air it out folks call it how you see it but please include the details. Sounds like a job may open up if things don't get better and I may be looking.

Reactions: peezy28
I just don't understand why someone wouldn't say exactly what they mean. Air it out folks call it how you see it but please include the details. Sounds like a job may open up if things don't get better and I may be looking.

I agree completely but apparently that is not how folk like to operate round here.

Nu'Trelle - who have been coming here for nearly 16 years - had a rough time on this one.

Furse, go back and check the posts on page one. A certain sentence in one of them contain the last name of the coach. But like peezy say, it is encrypted. So it's very doubtful he is come up wiff it yet.

The key word is "yet" cause if you gives peezy enough time, the man can normally come up wiff most chit.

To figure out the name more quicker, do this:
Once you find the right sentence, take the first letter of three consecutive words. Skip 4 words then take the first three letters of the 8th and 9th word in the sentence. This will give you a total 9 letters. Write them down.

The coach have a real easy last name (only 4 letters). The last part is figuring out which 5 letters to throw out. After that, it's real simple to unscramble the 4 you have leff.

Readers can thank Nu'Trelle later.

Reactions: The Prep Fan
Footnote: peezy estimate that "5 or 6 people know what they talkin about".

Two additional things he didn't say:

1. We probably have 5,000-6,000 people who is registered to post.
2. His estimate could be high.

why it take u two times to finish what u say

Sammy know what he say from the gun. Maybe you shud think stuff out figure what you say before you play them keys

We'll all be looking sooner or later.

If I had to guess it's Walton since their coach has moved around a lot and those other 2 schools have had coaches for a good tenure...

Never heard of their head coach... If its a panhandle thing I would definitely be out of the loop. I can name a couple of teams in my area that never really live up to the hype... Yup and I am not afraid to mention coach and team.. What are they going to do... Sue me? Fight me? Cry about it? Man up.

1. 3A. Tampa Catholic and ole Henriquez.and Mike Gregory... This team always stars off ranked in the top 3 in 3A and always has all the recruitnik nerds fawning over all their D1 prospects... Yet they haven't beaten their rival Jesuit in like 20 years I think and while Jesuit has talent never has as many D1 prospects as TC. Oh yeah lets not forget they have a 4A enrollment but play down due to "travel" when they should probably play up in 5A. They will make it to the state semi's which is a good accomplishment on most years but there really only is one other good team in the North to challenge them to the semis and that is Ocala Trinity. Just go look at their D1 signees the last 5 years.
  2. 5A. LAKEWOOD LAKEWOOD LAKEWOOD Sorry Cory Moore your a good guy (despite trying to fight referees at 7 on 7 events) but you have had by far the most talented team in Pinellas and sometimes in surrounding counties only to flame out each year... The one year they made it to the state semis they let Clay come back from 4 scores to beat them... Clay got trashed against Plantation the next week. Every year you will hear about their all star team and every year you will hear about them losing 4 or 5 games and flaming out in the playoffs.

There's more than that... There's also a good list of schools that continue to win despite having an abundance of talent in the Tampa Bay Area. Will have to work on that one.

Reactions: The Prep Fan
Never heard of their head coach... If its a panhandle thing I would definitely be out of the loop. I can name a couple of teams in my area that never really live up to the hype... Yup and I am not afraid to mention coach and team.. What are they going to do... Sue me? Fight me? Cry about it? Man up.

1. 3A. Tampa Catholic and ole Henriquez.and Mike Gregory... This team always stars off ranked in the top 3 in 3A and always has all the recruitnik nerds fawning over all their D1 prospects... Yet they haven't beaten their rival Jesuit in like 20 years I think and while Jesuit has talent never has as many D1 prospects as TC. Oh yeah lets not forget they have a 4A enrollment but play down due to "travel" when they should probably play up in 5A. They will make it to the state semi's which is a good accomplishment on most years but there really only is one other good team in the North to challenge them to the semis and that is Ocala Trinity. Just go look at their D1 signees the last 5 years.
  2. 5A. LAKEWOOD LAKEWOOD LAKEWOOD Sorry Cory Moore your a good guy (despite trying to fight referees at 7 on 7 events) but you have had by far the most talented team in Pinellas and sometimes in surrounding counties only to flame out each year... The one year they made it to the state semis they let Clay come back from 4 scores to beat them... Clay got trashed against Plantation the next week. Every year you will hear about their all star team and every year you will hear about them losing 4 or 5 games and flaming out in the playoffs.

There's more than that... There's also a good list of schools that continue to win despite having an abundance of talent in the Tampa Bay Area. Will have to work on that one.

This peezy cat gets my vote for poster of the year. Finally a post that is encrypted.

It's okay to have an opinion. It's also okay to get emotional if someone doesn't agree with your opinand curse people out act like a baby and threaten to fight someone... all though I don't recommend the emotional part LMAO.

As far as who the cryptics are talking about we are on the same page.... I have no clue...

I've gotten this far with deciphering.
  1. It's a Coach who posts on here (maybe)
  2. They are currently 0-2
  3. They have an Uber talented team which is probably because of multiple transfers
  4. They are in the 904 Jville/Duval or surrounding areas
  5. 5 or 6 people know who they are talking about
  6. the rest don't and don't understand what they are saying
That's all I got thus far... I am sure Neutral

The OP is Xcat, right? Where is he located? That area is where the boorish, blamer coach is.

Someone guessed right earlier.

0-4 WHS - ought to win two. Ain't so good when the talent runs dry (weren't so good vs 4A opposition, anyway - but sure ran the table on the mass of 1A schools scheduled during his tenure. - can't wait to see how long daddy Wuerffel sticks around after this season is done. No coat-tails to hang onto at Defuniak.

Y'all happy now?

Reactions: AmstaffNole
Sure it just took like 3 weeks for people to stop being nice... and start being real.. "The Real World"

Hey... I'm a nice guy. But I can send Guido and Lefty to come visit if necessary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT