ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte HS midnight 1st official day of practice 2020

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
Manatee doesn't currently do this, nor do I ever see them doing it either because of where Hawkins stadium is located......I just cant see the residents that live around the stadium going along with a midnight practice........Anywho I was thinking, if you'll let me know when this year's practice is going to be......I believe I'd like to go and take in the Tarpon environment as it officially brings in the 2020 football season......well that and I want to hear Steely Dan on the PA system, as you indicated you always play "My Old School" during the festivities!

Let me know, if you dont mind?

Go Canes Go!

I will, but no, that Steely Dan song was the first thing played when we were testing the PA system in the new Fish Bowl, for the game with Manatee that Brion Carnes helped win on a Hail Mary. They have a DJ some years. Not a big residential area, just some apartments nearby.

Midnight furse practice? Not a bad idea for an e-vent. Wiff peezy's help we could do it up big and git everyone together. Maybe Wavebb could could git one of his surplus planes runnin and fly it in? Naw ... not a good idea. The Fish Bowl could be tore up for years!

Apparently the Charlotte HBC resigned this week, so the midnight practice this year will be a debut sort of for the Tarpon faithful to see the new HBC at work

Go Canes Go!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT