ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte 0-35 Naples

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Tarps didn't show up tonight, but give Naples a lot of credit for that, they're good even on rebuilding years. Running clock from the 3rd on. Just smoked the Fish.

12 wins is an awful good season, but stalling for the 4th time in 8 years at this game stings. Congrats Naples and Coach Kramer.

That was quite a surprise! Better luck next year.

BTW, smoked fish. Hahaha!

Thanks Choc, we've had some practice getting to this game, we need to find a way to get beyond it. I thought we had the athletes to play with them, but their line play both sides of the ball, caught up with our undersized linemen, very good DEs.

I see Tate beat Niceville from your old stomping grounds in what sounds like quite a wild game.

So was I Hwy. This game was like what happened to Ft Myers against us, they were a good team just didn't show that game. Plus we helped them with several long 3rd down conversions with penalties.

Bummer, SK. I know those boys worked very hard to get where they were and it hurts to have your one bad game of the year be that one. Will most of that team be back next year?

14 starters back, by the way Mom, Coaches Peacock and Bartlett were on the sidelines early. Had a nice chat with them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT