ADVERTISEMENT

Carol City at Mainland

Dan in Daytona

Nov 20, 2008
Posted Today, 06:18 PM

Zoe Boy, on 20 Nov 2016 - 2:37 PM, said:

I said I can see why Mainland is the favorites and can win cause their home... But I also said their schedule wasn't tough enough or their just that good. If I had money on the game I would go with Mainland...

Come on ZOE!! You don't REALLY mean that. CC has been your team all year. QB playing good, both RB's healthy, top defense in the state, and you'd put $$$ on Mainland. What did the Bulls do that has you questioning CC ? Play'em tight both times ? ...... Here's what I Know. You're right, Mainland has had a very week schedule. They haven't been tested all year. I also know Dade has more athletes then any area of the country. CC's district is the toughest in America. It wouldn't surprise me if 3 of the 4 semi-final teams came from that district next year if the bracket is set up that way. It won't be, but that's another story for another day. Mainland's good,real good. But it's on Denzel Houston. Stop him, you stop Mainland. The problem is NO ONE HAS. I go back to the 1960's with Mainland football. We've never had a QB as good as this young man. TT Toliver was close, Greg Allen was good, John Schnebly, Tracy Shropshire, Pat Calhoun, and Brian Morris were all good too name a few. But Denzel is special. He doesn't get rattled. Even as a 9th grade freshman, the kid was composed and under control. If the Bucs can't win with him we might never beat Dade. Oh, we'll still whip hell out of most other counties in good years but we've been doing that consistantly for more then 20yrs now. We gotta beat CC on Friday. Don't Know if we will. I say " ref's keep your flags in your pockets on this one," Neither team wants or need the help. May the best team win and both leave it all out on the field.... Bucforever

(Edit from Josh's board)
Zoe, just carried this over from the other board where it was buried in another thread.

Reactions: Zoe Boy
Zoe's reply:
Lol... Only thing that scares me is the game being played in Daytona... I know Carol City played in Lakeland and at IMG so I think crowd shouldn't matter but it's the playoffs... Denzel is a MAN!! Carol City Defense only surrendered 2 tds to the Bulls... So I'm not worried about the Dark side defense.
( Edit from Josh's board )

Is there some copyright infringement going on here using content form Josh's board? I'll wait for an answer because I know Danny isn't up yet because he must have been at a concert last night with Darter Blue and was all jacked up and couldn't sleep.

Reactions: peezy28
Yes he's GUCCI!!!

I am 34... so Gucci might be played out and I just don't know it yet LMAO... Man I hate getting old but at least I have some really good old advisors in here to help me through it.

I am 34... so Gucci might be played out and I just don't know it yet LMAO... Man I hate getting old but at least I have some really good old advisors in here to help me through it.
Shoot I turn 33 next month new use it here n there lol

Reactions: peezy28
I will be at this game. Go Bucs
DP, Cowboys,?, Come on up. Row 25,26, press box side, 40yrd line, closest to LPGA Blvd. We met at Olympia game 6,7 yrs ago with Darter. I'll be the oldest guy still running his mouth up there.

I will try and stop by Dan. I coached freshman this year and recently took a job where I'm currently not coaching. Had a good run but decided to take some time off to spend it with the family.

Reactions: Dan in Daytona
I will try and stop by Dan. I coached freshman this year and recently took a job where I'm currently not coaching. Had a good run but decided to take some time off to spend it with the family.

Man you have been at it for a long long time now? Sucks to not be coaching but I understand.

Daytona Dan might be safe to hang out wiff at football games, but he's a threat to society at track meets.
You know Neut, there might be some truth to that "threat and track meet" comment. I'm seriously considering dropping a few pounds and entering some senior/masters track and field events. Did some 5K's several yrs ago, but I've always been a sprinter. I don't think many area old men can smoke me in 200-400m. You, SK, Cocoa-Cat and MrHiSchool are at the top of my list to get blown off the track. Then I'm going after the 30-40 guys... Peezy, Zoe

Reactions: DarterBlue2
You know Neut, there might be some truth to that "threat and track meet" comment. I'm seriously considering dropping a few pounds and entering some senior/masters track and field events. Did some 5K's several yrs ago, but I've always been a sprinter. I don't think many area old men can smoke me in 200-400m. You, SK, Cocoa-Cat and MrHiSchool are at the top of my list to get blown off the track. Then I'm going after the 30-40 guys... Peezy, Zoe

Dan, I think the 30 - 40 crowd may be a bit much. Now 40 - 50, I give you a better than 50/50 shot!

SK better on the football field, short bursts and 3 yd button hooks, track, SK was a distance guy and discus thrower, if SK doing 5K its in a golf cart.

I don't think many area old men can smoke me in 200-400m. You, SK, Cocoa-Cat and MrHiSchool are at the top of my list to get blown off the track. Then I'm going after the 30-40 guys... Peezy, Zoe
SK better on the football field, short bursts and 3 yd button hooks, track, SK was a distance guy and discus thrower ...
Marijuana been legal for less than 3 weeks an look what happen ... some our best posters is already stoned.

Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT