ADVERTISEMENT

Can't Imagine How Good 8A Flanagan Is.

ProSetEye

Oct 24, 2011
Ocala
Went through the 1st three playoff games against three very good teams unscored upon. Beat a very tough Columbus team 30-17 in the 4th round and then limited a powerhouse Osceola offense to 7 points in the championship game which they won 26-7. Had only 90 points scored against them in 14 games. 6.4 ppg. Is their defense really that good?

Flanagan was very solid last night. That said, it was quickly apparent that Osceola had no passing game so Flanagan's main concern was to shut down the running game. I wouldn't call Osceola 's rushing attack one of the best I've seen this year either. Good, yes, but powerful , no.

I just assumed that scoring 37 ppg was a pretty darn good offense over 15 games, including 5 playoff games. I've never seen either Osceola or Flanagan play.

Went through the 1st three playoff games against three very good teams unscored upon. Beat a very tough Columbus team 30-17 in the 4th round and then limited a powerhouse Osceola offense to 7 points in the championship game which they won 26-7. Had only 90 points scored against them in 14 games. 6.4 ppg. Is their defense really that good?

You're only asking that to spur the response a little, right? Now, don't get testy, TC, but you just answered your own question, right? Just over a touchdown a game? We're not talking about 3A, with a cherry picked team, playing outmatched teams with 150 pound guards. 8A.

Really. What do you think? Make a statement.

Reactions: WRONG ARM
Next year 8A south will be interesting... Flanagan loses a lot from what I saw.

The same suspects will be there up north

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT