ADVERTISEMENT

Canes Cruise Past Seminoles 27-10

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Oh my! Did anyone catch the shot of the Canes fan in the "Don't Fire Willie Taggert" shirt in Canes colors?

Not sure I would have believed of the 3 straight over FSU, that this Canes team would post the most dominate win of the streak. FSU looked like they were starting to play a little better. I have to say I watched all four Canes losses (If they had a kicker they'd be 8-1 or 9-0 now), and they've been in every game at the end, no matter how bad they played. They didn't give up. It looked like FSU gave in when things didn't go their way late in the 3rd.

Gotta love college football.

Last edited:
Congrats.

I was talking with my brother during the game (cane fan) and he was like "What is wrong with FSU's oline they keep just falling to the ground' LOL Yeah that is what is called poor execution or doing something way to much that it is predictable and easy to counter... I guess we decided we would cut all day and Miami just waited for them to go to the dirt and walk buy.

Where's that clown Steve Berrey to swoop in and defend his sorry program after the worst hire in the history of major college football?

Willie was pretty slick. He may have planned this all along to walk with $17 Million.

I mean Exhibit A would have to be that Turnover Backpack last season - that was so bad, people felt uncomfortable even making fun of it.

Herbie may have helped him move it along blistering FSU being all about the bark and no bite, and how undisciplined they were; how they were through. Then again, maybe Willie set that up on a fee basis also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT