ADVERTISEMENT

Apopka State Championship Hype Video

It was Austil Hittel.

The kid (what is he... 22-23 now?) is going to win a damn Grammy in his lifetime.

Right now he is working for the Atlanta Falcons. Soon, everybody will be all over him. He's got an NFL/film future for sure.

He did a lot of work for Apopka and Dr. Phillips from 2008-2012, while he was in high school, I believe.

He'll win in life because he's talented and obviously loves what he does.

Yeah, Austin is a very talented young man. He joined the Falcons in October. His first road game was when the Falcons played in London. I told him it would all go downhill from there. Like Pipe said, I expect Austin to be with NFL Films one day, assuming that is what he would like to do. He's got some young men who helped him with the videos and they also do a great job. Austin actually was able to get to two Apopka playoff games. He was at the third-round game at Jacksonville First Coast since it was only about 5 hours from Atlanta. He also was at the Class 8A state championship game. Since that game was on a Saturday, he left immediately after the game and drove back to Atlanta as he had to be at the Georgia Dome at 7 a.m. for the Falcons' home game that Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT