ADVERTISEMENT

A bit of Big Ten History: "Floyd of Rosedale"

There are VPN apps, that allow you to use multiple VPN entry points......for the folks that do online contesting, they use the heck out of these sites, because it allows them to do multiple entries into contests so they cant identify a common IP address........one such app is call "Hidemyass".( Its rather cheap to use),........I go back and forth with it being either Wave or Silver......but regardless Im about 80-85% certain its a morph.....

No worries.....I should have been on top of it all much sooner, I admittingly was waiting to hear something......was why I finally reached out....life happens......no way to help that.

Go Canes Go!
Okay the case against wave... Wave don't use apps he aint that type of guy lol.

Okay the case against Silver... i was AT his house drinking beer and eating shrimp with him while we pulled up a an exchange me and him were having... and he was responding to... So unless Silver can text with his mind or is so dead set on keeping up appearances he had his lady or sons posting under Neutral welp that gives him an alibi.

Keeping up a persona like that is a lot of work. Trust me when I say Wave aint trying to keep that up with everything else he has gone on through the years. Its 100% not him quite impossible. I can tell you exactly why I know how its not him but its a bit personal so cannot share.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT