ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Coach Heupel

He’s a very good recruiter but lacks aggressiveness when calling in the plays… Hopefully though he will ha e the push this time around to be a more aggressive play caller

Isn't Randy a Cover 2 guy.... That won't bode well with all the AAC teams bring spread teams.

Can't be any worse than what just left.

Yeah no doubt there... I was utterly shocked that Frost brought him with him to Nebraska... I mean that hometown story may not end well if he is just going to keep his homeboys employed.

You don't see Jimbo Fisher bringing Charles Kelly with him do ya LOL same thing.

Yeah no doubt there... I was utterly shocked that Frost brought him with him to Nebraska... I mean that hometown story may not end well if he is just going to keep his homeboys employed.

You don't see Jimbo Fisher bringing Charles Kelly with him do ya LOL same thing.
That is because he and Chins are best friends. Going to be interesting what happens when pressure from Nebraska forced a decision to be made.

Yeah see the homeboy hires will get you fired... They should have just told him you can come but not them LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT