ADVERTISEMENT

South Sumter 58 Ocala Trinity Catholic 20

I think OTC is getting better every week. South Sumter was better than OTC, but OTC started off strong. Against 1st Academy OTC put together a complete game. If Howey Long is correct, and OTC doesn't do well against teams with speed- then CCC most likely isn't the team OTC wants to see. The secret to CCC's success this year is getting everyone involved, but they have blazing speed at the skill positions. For the first time in years, they're healthy. Jr. CJ Cotman is the real deal, but the Marauders haven't been force feeding him the ball. I've been really, really impressed with Rashaad Stewart and Jervon Newton for CCC.

The only major weakness the Marauders have is how young they are. This team consists mostly of Sophomores and Juniors. If you're going to the game this Friday, check out #6 for CCC- Amary Burney. The kid is one of the top players in America for the Class of 2018.

OTC has an advantage along both lines, but based on the game I saw OTC play vs JaxTCA and the TV game vs 1st Academy, CCC has a huge advantage in team speed. I've no doubt that OTC will come into the game with a solid game plan, but OTC needs to find a way to keep CCC's offense off the field and make the Marauders play from behind. I think the way OTC does this is by feeding the ball to Robert Rivers Jr. early and often.

I'd go CCC 42, OTC 21.

I think OTC will try to establish the run early and often. I do not see CCC getting much pressure on QB Ryan Miller for OTC in the first half; however, OTC won't be able to take advantage of the time because the downfield Marauder coverage should be solid. Even though Miller is a big 6'2 QB, I don't think the plan is to run him- CCC has 2 Division 1 Caliber Linebackers (One of which is committed to Air Force), and I don't see OTC wanting to risk running Miller often in a Non-District game. The running attack for OTC has gotten significantly better over the past 3-4 weeks. I have no problem with the jump balls that OTC likes to throw, but they won't win the game that way.

Defensively, OTC has to find a way...someway..to keep CCC in front of them. Tampa Catholic has some of the best athletes in America according to Rivals (Nate Craig, Devan Barrett, Bentlee Sanders, Darius Corbett. Noah Carlson) and CCC was running around them like they were stepped in cement. TC tried to go Man-Press and blitz the house as they felt they had better athletes overall; however, when I looked up at the scoreboard it was 42-14 CCC as they were pulling the starters at the start of the 4th quarter. I don't think OTC has the "Guys" that Tampa Catholic has, so they have to formulate a gameplan where they can take advantage of their sizeable advantage along the trenches.

I think OTC continues their "Quick out of the gate" approach and continues to get better, but in the end.. unless there's injuries that occur during the game, CCC wins this one going away.

If CCC has speed , then the outside is open all night. OTC can hold their own inside the tackles but jet sweeps and misdirection , counters were there all night. If CCC has dual threat QB he will be successful . If CCC lines up and goes smash mouth with OTC , then they would be playing to OTC's strength .

Robert Rivers is a good RB and also an excellent pass receiver. However, the fastest RB on the team, IMO, is Cameron Thompson. I am puzzled why coach Sturdivent doesn't use him more. OTC does also have two very good receivers in Schofield and Genovese. Both big and fast. They should be more involved in the offensive process. I think if OTC can play much better defense than they have been playing and at least slow down CCC then they may have a chance. I'm waiting for OTC to come out of their deep sleep and play like we know that they should. It would make my day if they were fully wide awake for CCC. Otherwise they may, in the opinion of some, get run off the field.

ProSet,

I enjoyed watching #10 (Genovese, I think)- he's pretty solid and with his frame should be able to get a few passes thrown his way. Usually when a coach doesn't use a player it's because they're liable to fumble or the coach doesn't trust the young man. Rivers may not have the pure speed that Cameron does, but he has to get the ball 15-20 times this Friday.

I firmly believe that OTC will come out and be ready to play this one. The team is healthy and there's no question that the talent level is still there for the Celtics. You're playing a state and nationally ranked small school on their field, if you guys can't get awake for this one- then there's bigger problems to worry about.

ProSet,

I enjoyed watching #10 (Genovese, I think)- he's pretty solid and with his frame should be able to get a few passes thrown his way. Usually when a coach doesn't use a player it's because they're liable to fumble or the coach doesn't trust the young man. Rivers may not have the pure speed that Cameron does, but he has to get the ball 15-20 times this Friday.

I firmly believe that OTC will come out and be ready to play this one. The team is healthy and there's no question that the talent level is still there for the Celtics. You're playing a state and nationally ranked small school on their field, if you guys can't get awake for this one- then there's bigger problems to worry about.

Jess... As you know, I have much respect for the OTC program, but I think CCC beats OTC going away this week based on what I saw in person in week one against JaxTC... If OTC has progressively gotten better over the past 5 weeks, they may make it a game for a little while. However, I just have some "down the road" questions about CCC based on their schedule. Their signature win to this point in the season is over the #100 team in Florida - Tampa Catholic. This is the same Tampa Catholic team that only managed a 7 point win over a 1-4 Riverview squad. I think CCC is a very good 3A team with some dangerous skill guys, but I wonder if that schedule gets them ready for the tough playoff road ahead where they will face either Oxbridge or AHD. I'm just surprised that Coach Davis doesn't schedule some really tough teams in the area and state to get his guys ready for the playoffs.

TCman,

I see your point, but here's my argument. CCC scheduled South Lake, DeSoto, Ocala Trinity, IRCS. South Lake and DeSoto were both 8 win playoff teams last year in bigger classifications, IRCS is the defending 2A Runner-Up and brought back a fair chunk of their roster. These teams expected to be pretty good this season . From CCC's perspective, there was no way of knowing those teams would of been 0-5 at this point.

But here's the thing TCman, nobody is thinking CCC is a State Final team this year. If you find somebody predicting them to be in Orlando, let me know. I haven't found one. They're wayyy to young this year to compete with American Heritage or Oxbridge. Coach Davis was 100% correct when he said the team is so young they were handing out binkies instead of mouthpieces at the start of the season.

What CCC has is a team that's exceeding expectations based on where people thought they would be at right now. If anybody predicted them to be 6-0 and pound Tampa Catholic along the way their pants are on fire..because nobody did.

TCman,

I see your point, but here's my argument. CCC scheduled South Lake, DeSoto, Ocala Trinity, IRCS. South Lake and DeSoto were both 8 win playoff teams last year in bigger classifications, IRCS is the defending 2A Runner-Up and brought back a fair chunk of their roster. These teams expected to be pretty good this season . From CCC's perspective, there was no way of knowing those teams would of been 0-5 at this point.

But here's the thing TCman, nobody is thinking CCC is a State Final team this year. If you find somebody predicting them to be in Orlando, let me know. I haven't found one. They're wayyy to young this year to compete with American Heritage or Oxbridge. Coach Davis was 100% correct when he said the team is so young they were handing out binkies instead of mouthpieces at the start of the season.

What CCC has is a team that's exceeding expectations based on where people thought they would be at right now. If anybody predicted them to be 6-0 and pound Tampa Catholic along the way their pants are on fire..because nobody did.

Jess - Makes sense and I see your point about the age of the team .I just wonder if a schedule that includes some real powers in the area may help even a young team. I guess it's just too bad for them the way their schedule worked out from a strength standpoint. Coach Davis always does a good job with them and he might just be a year away from really pushing for the title with all of those athletes.

Class 3A seems to be taking shape in both the North and South, and it looks to be an exciting playoff season. A possible rematch of Oxbridge and AHD could be epic in the playoffs. Lakeland Christian is still undefeated and may have something to say in the playoffs as well. After beating Providence 43-0 Friday night, TCJax has 2 district games left on the schedule (Episcopal and Duval Charter) and games against Godby, Lincoln and Pine Forest.

Lakeland Christian lost their starting QB for the year, so they've had to readjust their offense pretty significantly. They've played well, well enough for me to make the trip to Melbourne this week to watch LCS vs MCC. LCS hasn't hit the tough part of their schedule yet, they've got games vs Berkeley Prep and Tampa Catholic coming up. MCC is no slouch either, they've upset quite a few teams under Coach Riazzi in Melbourne in the past.

I think the team in the south that might be getting overlooked is Chaminade-Madonna. They're quietly having a great season without much fanfare. I've seen most of the class 3A teams play in person or TV this season except them.

American Heritage plays a tough, tough Ft. Pierce Central team this week. JaxTCA is still the class of the class- the only team that could give you guys a game this year might be Oxbridge in the finals; however, to much speed, to deep and excellent coaching.

Hey Jess, a question for someone who knows these teams a lot better than I do.

It's only been a couple of years, maybe three, that both TCJax and CCC became really top teams. CCC used to be a doormat and TCJax wasn't much better although TCJax had a history of playoff appearances many few years back. Neither of these teams had ever defeated OTC and, in fact, had lost big time every time we met. What changed both of these teams after so many years of also ran's?

Proset,

Outside of 2008 and 2009, I don't think CCC was a doormat- even those years they finished 5-5 and 6-4. Mediocre? Yes. Doormat? No. They've been the most consistent small private school in Tampa Bay since the late 1990's. They had a playoff appearance streak that rivaled Lakeland High School from 1997-2008 and they made the second round 99, 00, 2002-2007 (Final 4 in 2005). They haven't had a losing regular season since 1996.

The mindshare around the state is that Tampa Catholic is the predominant small-school Tampa area power; however, since CCC started to turn their program around in 1997 they've beaten Tampa Catholic 16 of the last 21 times they've played, they've won 5 of the last 6. TC typically has the best athletes though- which is what I think fuels that perception.

CCC started to get good when John Davis was hired in 1992..before then..they were a doormat. I think CCC would have become a doormat if John Davis didn't come back in 2010, they were clearly on their way down at that point as Berkeley Prep with Nelson Agholor had blown by them.

Jacksonville Trinity has always been a small school power; however, in recent years things have come together nicely for them. I think they really took 3A by storm due to their overwhelming depth. OTC, CCC, American Heritage could all match JaxTCA if it were 11-11; however, in the 2nd half JaxTCA pulls away because of their superior depth.

Ocala Trinity Catholic is a very good team regardless of record. Look at your last few years- you haven't lost to a bad team yet. This year was just the perfect storm of new coaching staff, players transferring out, a ridiculous schedule.

Robert Rivers is a good RB and also an excellent pass receiver. However, the fastest RB on the team, IMO, is Cameron Thompson. I am puzzled why coach Sturdivent doesn't use him more. OTC does also have two very good receivers in Schofield and Genovese. Both big and fast. They should be more involved in the offensive process. I think if OTC can play much better defense than they have been playing and at least slow down CCC then they may have a chance. I'm waiting for OTC to come out of their deep sleep and play like we know that they should. It would make my day if they were fully wide awake for CCC. Otherwise they may, in the opinion of some, get run off the field.
Rivers appeared to be a good all around back. The two receivers are big but would not call them fast. They are big possession receivers and should be used that way. They need to have them post up against smaller corners rather than try to out run them down sideline. Take the short passes and move the chains . Against SS they got most of their passing yards on 2 passes where SS was overly aggressive in going for the ball and safety and corner knocked each other down , both times . You can't count on that happening all the time. Three step , quick passes to big receivers , line is too slow and QB isn't very mobile . OTC needs to use it's size and strength to its advantage. I've seen OTC when it had speed , this team is size.

Hey Jess, a question for someone who knows these teams a lot better than I do.

It's only been a couple of years, maybe three, that both TCJax and CCC became really top teams. CCC used to be a doormat and TCJax wasn't much better although TCJax had a history of playoff appearances many few years back. Neither of these teams had ever defeated OTC and, in fact, had lost big time every time we met. What changed both of these teams after so many years of also ran's?

Proset: Always enjoy reading your posts my friend, but I'm surprised that you would throw TCJax into the just a little better "than a doormat" category. Since Coach V arrived around 1990, TCJax has 5 State titles ( 03,04,10,13,14) 2 State Runner ups, 14 district titles and 11 Regional titles. TCJax has been good for a long time. In fact, I believe TCJax has met up with OTC 4 times to this point: In 2006 OTC beat TCJax 45-0. In 2013 TCJax beat OTC 48-17. In 2014 TCJax beat OTC 20-10. This year, TCJax beat OTC 49-6. So, currently TCJax has a 3-1 record all-time vs OTC.

Last edited:
For Jess and TCMan, if you will, let me re-clarify. First of all you know how strongly I feel about TCJax. OTC and TCjax are pretty much sister teams and have been for years. If you noticed, I was comparing the TCJax of a few short years ago with the powerhouse TCJax of the last 3 years or so. TCJax record:

2004 - 7-6
2005 - 7-6
2006 - 11-1 (got blown out by OTC in the playoffs 45-0)
2007 - 7-4
2008 - 4-3
2009 - 11-1 (a championship appearance)

During that same time OTC went to the championship 4 times, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, and the third round of the playoffs in 2004.

The only point that I was trying to make is that during these earlier years TCJax was not consistently a good team and was nowhere near as good as OTC. I'm wondering what made TCJax a so much better team than OTC in the last 3 or so years? At least OTC is still competitive with CCC. For all intents and purposes they are not now competitive with TCJax.

For Jess and TCMan, if you will, let me re-clarify. First of all you know how strongly I feel about TCJax. OTC and TCjax are pretty much sister teams and have been for years. If you noticed, I was comparing the TCJax of a few short years ago with the powerhouse TCJax of the last 3 years or so. TCJax record:

2004 - 7-6
2005 - 7-6
2006 - 11-1 (got blown out by OTC in the playoffs 45-0)
2007 - 7-4
2008 - 4-3
2009 - 11-1 (a championship appearance)

During that same time OTC went to the championship 4 times, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2010, and the third round of the playoffs in 2004.

The only point that I was trying to make is that during these earlier years TCJax was not consistently a good team and was nowhere near as good as OTC. I'm wondering what made TCJax a so much better team than OTC in the last 3 or so years? At least OTC is still competitive with CCC. For all intents and purposes they are not now competitive with TCJax.

Proset: You have always been great toward TCJax and trust me, the respect for OTC is the same on this end. The records that you are listing are from a Maxpreps site that is actually inaccurate. Back in those days, they often mixed up TCJax with Deltona Trinity Christian or some other Trinity Christian school. If you notice, they often have us playing 2 games on the same day against a school we have never faced. In reality, TCJax was not even close to the OTC team of 2006 ( I was at the game - it was ugly). However, I feel that one of the biggest differences that has allowed TCJax to move to the next level has been that TCJax has developed a very stable, strong coaching staff that features 2 former NFL players that came out of the TCJax program. Great coaching and success attracts talent to any program. College recruiters show up in droves, and local athletes are aware that TCJax is heavily recruited by major colleges. TCJax was just voted ( by a wide margin) as the top prep football program in Jacksonville by a ballot of local high school players. The poll was conducted by Justin Barney of the Florida Times Union .

In one simple sentence: The coveted "fatted calf" that had been in OTC's larder is now at JaxTrinity.

Let he who hopes to possess the 3A crown find a mastermind (e.g., Bandmaster Henry Hill) who can convince an even greater number of future and former NFL players to fall in line and join the parade.

I, for one, wasn't at the game- but got the details from a few people that were.

Final was CCC 42, Ocala Trinity 9. CCC was up 42-3 with 1 minute off the clock in the third. Heard OTC came out and looked good at the start, keeping CCC on their heels and going on a 7 minute drive to open the game, and then went up 3-0. I also heard the OTC D held CCC to a 3 and out; however, CCC had a great punt downed at the 1. From there, it was all CCC. I heard CCC was essentially scoring touchdowns from all over the field within 30 seconds of having the ball. I'd love to see the video.

I also heard that CCC was suffering from a rampant virus throughout the team that forced the head coach and a few players (CJ Cotman included) to leave the field for the 2nd half. There was a media tweet that mentioned 3 or 4 players and some coaches left due to dehydration/illness. I hope those guys are okay and more importantly that the head coach is okay.

Overall, OTC played another powerhouse; however, the formula has worked so far- win the district games and test yourself against really, really good teams.

I was at the MCC/LCS game this evening and was impressed with Lakeland Christian a possible first round opponent for OTC. I've now seen all 3 teams, LCS/Berkeley/Tampa Catholic in person that OTC could play. By far the least favorable matchup is Tampa Catholic, that team is loaded up and down the roster and they have very good speed (Not CCC speed, but very good). I think the most favorable matchup is LCS. LCS lost their QB for the season- they've got a lights out RB, but they run a lot of wildcat.

Can't wait to see how the season shakes out.

Watched this one on Trinity Catholic On-Line TV. In the first quarter OTC seemed to be the OTC of old. That quickly changed to the new OTC which seems pretty hapless, I'm afraid to say. QB Miller just seems lost. He's not playing well at all, especially in the passing department, and so goes the offense. RB Cameron Thompson, the one bright spot, did well all on his own, though. The defense. Well, what can I say. Doesn't seem to have either the speed or the power to stop much of anything. And, now I'm wondering if OTC will be able to win their district, much less the first round of the playoffs. They might just lose to Trinity Prep. OTC is a relatively young team, with mostly Sophomores and Juniors and some Freshman. So, there is hope for next year.

First Academy may have been good, but they aren't very good this year. OTC will get run off the field (by CCC) next week. Good news is OTC should win that district with ease, not exactly the SEC west.
You're so perceptive...
Sarcasm on the part of TCOcalaFan/ProSetEye? Little question about it. As a rule, honks are NOT gracious losers. For the rest of us, kudos to Captains Morgan for making what turned out to be a spot-on prediction.

SPCJessica2004 also predicted that CCC would roll, but tempered her remarks by saying "probably". All credit to her for trying to be accurate, yet tactful. Remember when Mom would place your dose of castor oil into a glass of orange juice?

Perceptive? Captains Morgans, definitely. TCOcalaFan/ProSetEye? Consider the following remarks excerpted from a preseason post after it was reported that 12 of OTC's players defected:

"Many of those that left were not starters. DE Jordan Woods, a big D-1 guy and OL Blake Vinson, another D-1 guy both transferred to North Marion. From my understanding it was better ... for the team that they did ... I have no worries that (OTC) will be a credible force by game time against TCA...."

Maybe Proset should have been more perceptive after those defections. I made a prediction and was right, don't get your panties in a knot Proset.

As a general rule, I don't post much on message boards these days; however, I did want to make a quick comment on a comment Jessica made. Coach Davis is fine, he wasn't doing good this week and last night very was very muggy- he left the game almost immediately after the 3rd quarter started. Nothing serious, like most teams at this time of year- we encountered the flu and it ran buckshot through the team. Overall, best wishes to OTC on the rest of their season.

Maybe Proset should have been more perceptive after those defections. I made a prediction and was right, don't get your panties in a knot Proset.

KInd of like expecting kudos for predicting that the US military would "run the Iraqi military off the desert field" in Desert Storm. OTC is in a rebuilding stage, just like Madison and a few other previously powerful teams are going through. How difficult is it to predict that they will be "run off the field" by a team that is undefeated and one of the best teams in Florida? I'm glad that you are pleased that OTC lost. As long as you are satisfied then that makes my day.

As a general rule, I don't post much on message boards these days; however, I did want to make a quick comment on a comment Jessica made. Coach Davis is fine, he wasn't doing good this week and last night very was very muggy- he left the game almost immediately after the 3rd quarter started. Nothing serious, like most teams at this time of year- we encountered the flu and it ran buckshot through the team. Overall, best wishes to OTC on the rest of their season.

Thank you, Kidbid, for your good wishes. OTC needs all the help they can get. CCC is an awesome team. After the first quarter, where OTC was competitive, there was no contest. OTC just doesn't have the experienced players and the speed to keep up with a team like CCC. Next year maybe. Hope that the Coach is doing well today and it's nothing serious.

Sarcasm on the part of TCOcalaFan/ProSetEye? Little question about it. As a rule, honks are NOT gracious losers. For the rest of us, kudos to Captains Morgan for making what turned out to be a spot-on prediction.

SPCJessica2004 also predicted that CCC would roll, but tempered her remarks by saying "probably". All credit to her for trying to be accurate, yet tactful. Remember when Mom would place your dose of castor oil into a glass of orange juice?

Perceptive? Captains Morgans, definitely. TCOcalaFan/ProSetEye? Consider the following remarks excerpted from a preseason post after it was reported that 12 of OTC's players defected:

"Many of those that left were not starters. DE Jordan Woods, a big D-1 guy and OL Blake Vinson, another D-1 guy both transferred to North Marion. From my understanding it was better ... for the team that they did ... I have no worries that (OTC) will be a credible force by game time against TCA...."

So, what is your point? I also stated that OTC would probably lose to CCC. Not a difficult prediction when a 6-0 team goes up against a 1-5 team. Also, it's debatable whether the reason Woods and Vinson departed OTC for North Marion was mostly because they were not satisfied. I heard that cost of tuition had a lot to do with moving from an expensive private school to a free public school. Players are always, at times, dissatisfied with one thing or another. But, they don't just up and decide to leave a team that they have been successful with unless mom and dad can't foot the bill anymore.

Again, I've forgotten, what team do you support and where is that team located? :confused:

So, what is your point?
The "point" is that you come to this forum for one reason and one reason only - to honk incessantly about OTC - yet have no clue what you're talking about. It's mind-boggling.

Who else (except a complete fool) would "predict" that OTC would be better off after Woods, Vinson, and 10 others walked? That's about as stupid as pointing out that you'll be getting better gas mileage now that you've slammed your car into a bridge abutment.

Forget about "why" they left or who someone else "supports". Both items are irrelevant. Just explain to the rest of us how you can be such an incredible stooge.

Last edited:
The "point" is that you come to this forum for one reason and one reason only - to honk incessantly about OTC - yet have no clue what you're talking about. It's mind-boggling.

Who else (except a complete fool) would "predict" that OTC would be better off after Woods, Vinson, and 10 others walked? That's about as stupid as pointing out that you'll be getting better gas mileage now that you've slammed your car into a bridge abutment.

Forget about "why" they left or who someone else "supports". Both items are irrelevant. Just explain to the rest of us how you can be such an incredible stooge.

I come to this forum to add support for the Trinity Catholic Celtics which I have done practically since their start as a football team 12 years ago. I also support St. John Lutheran and North Marion. I think your only reason for coming on this forum is to annoy people. You don't seem to support any specific team. Just enjoy taking pot shots at other people's teams and at other people which is evident by many of your messages. You're rude and crude. But hey, we all can't be decent human beings, can we?

From my understanding both Woods and Vinson did not want to be team players. They only wanted to be superstars. Apparently that was not the plans that Coach Sturdivent had for his team. Even so, both Woods and Vinson were going to leave OTC anyway due to the problems with tuition. I seriously doubt that OTC would have been much better if both of them had stayed.

And, where do you get 10 others? Name them please. I'm told that it was a total of 5 players, including Woods and Vinson, that transferred to public schools. That is actually lower than in most years.

Just like a mindless little kid you use insults like "complete fool", "stupid", "incredible stooge". Really shows your lack of education and civility. Pal, people like you don't bother me. I consider the source and move on.

... And, where do you get 10 others? Name them please. I'm told that it was a total of 5 players, including Woods and Vinson ...
How amazing that you should ask! This is how Nu'Trelle learned that 12 underclassmen from OTC would not be returning:

Post by ProSetEye on July 11, 2015:

For those of you that have an interest:

Just going by what Maxpreps has on their site here is the breakdown for the Trinity Catholic 2015/2016 roster so far.

A total of 65 players on the Summer Roster

19 returning players
13 new players (either new students or did not play football last season)
32 total players on varsity

19 players graduated

12 players not returning (going to public schools or otherwise)

33 players that are possibly JV or not yet assigned

By the end of the summer one would expect that the varsity would add 14 more players, either as new students or players up from the JV/not yet assigned, for a total varsity roster of 45.

With the new HC Sturdivant possibly more students will come out for football. So, it is probable the varsity roster could be much greater than 45 for the first game of the season. I would love to see a Celtic roster that allowed for each player to play only one position, either on offense or on defense.

I come to this forum to add support for the Trinity Catholic Celtics which I have done practically since their start as a football team 12 years ago.

After years of denying he just basically proved he was TCOcalaFan. Proset was not around 12 years ago but TCfan was. Thanks for the proof

Last edited:
Reactions: Neutral 0bserver
Dear Proseteye,
Remember when you were TCOCatholicfan and you were asking folks about what offense they ran and I wrote Pro Set I? Nice job on the Eye mash up, BTW. I think you might need some more of my input into your posts.

You just need a little step up in talent, that's all. Somebody with a little more, lets say, playmaking ability. Someone with a lil mo flavah, nomsayin? What you need is a lil mo BLACKPOPSICLE.

What I'm trilingual to say is, I want to transfer over to the Proseteye program. I've already kind of made friends with Jambone, he's even laughing at people's jokes, even when they insinuate that the old back judge may be, uh, like a gay sex symbol.

So, you think It would be ok if I transfer over? This gig ain't no fun without someone to battle with, nomsayin'? And your dance card is filling up quicker than the Lake City Columbia bandwagon.

Dear Proseteye,
Remember when you were TCOCatholicfan and you were asking folks about what offense they ran and I wrote Pro Set I? Nice job on the Eye mash up, BTW. I think you might need some more of my input into your posts.

You just need a little step up in talent, that's all. Somebody with a little more, lets say, playmaking ability. Someone with a lil mo flavah, nomsayin? What you need is a lil mo BLACKPOPSICLE.

What I'm trilingual to say is, I want to transfer over to the Proseteye program. I've already kind of made friends with Jambone, he's even laughing at people's jokes, even when they insinuate that the old back judge may be, uh, like a gay sex symbol.

So, you think It would be ok if I transfer over? This gig ain't no fun without someone to battle with, nomsayin'? And your dance card is filling up quicker than the Lake City Columbia bandwagon.

Don't believe I ever asked anyone what formations that OTC runs. I knew that were running a Proset since the days when John Brantley, Jr. was their QB.

By the way, what language do you speak? I thought that ebonics went out of fashion years ago. Can't comprehend jabawaocky, either. Sorry. Is that a picture of you telling us the extent of your IQ?

Last edited:
How amazing that you should ask! This is how Nu'Trelle learned that 12 underclassmen from OTC would not be returning:

Post by ProSetEye on July 11, 2015:

For those of you that have an interest:

Just going by what Maxpreps has on their site here is the breakdown for the Trinity Catholic 2015/2016 roster so far.

A total of 65 players on the Summer Roster

19 returning players
13 new players (either new students or did not play football last season)
32 total players on varsity

19 players graduated

12 players not returning (going to public schools or otherwise)

33 players that are possibly JV or not yet assigned

By the end of the summer one would expect that the varsity would add 14 more players, either as new students or players up from the JV/not yet assigned, for a total varsity roster of 45.

With the new HC Sturdivant possibly more students will come out for football. So, it is probable the varsity roster could be much greater than 45 for the first game of the season. I would love to see a Celtic roster that allowed for each player to play only one position, either on offense or on defense.

You got me there. Although, in the last analysis, I think it was closer to 5. The Coach told me that some of the players or the player's parents rethought their decisions to transfer to public schools.

Dear Proseteye,

what you mean by that, calling our fans bandwagoners, let me tell you something, this town has been supporting the team from before you were born, and winning games for over 100 years, we aint like those Jacksonville teams that go team to team because of one making the playoffs, we have true fans, u have any doubt ask someone about the 97' championship game and how many of our fans went, I beilive it is still the record for single game attendance for a game overall and for a single team

what you mean by that, calling our fans bandwagoners, let me tell you something, this town has been supporting the team from before you were born, and winning games for over 100 years, we aint like those Jacksonville teams that go team to team because of one making the playoffs, we have true fans, u have any doubt ask someone about the 97' championship game and how many of our fans went, I beilive it is still the record for single game attendance for a game overall and for a single team
Whoa, settle down there, Hooterville! I'm talking about all the folks over here and all over the rest of the state acting like they've known all along that y'all were for real.
Dang, give me a little credit. I know the history over there, even taken a beating and spent that long ride back on
I -10, waaaaaaaaaay BITD. I talked to some of the AC coaches today, they're all sick and worried. Y'all got em running on Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT