ADVERTISEMENT

SK, Your Gov Strikes Again

The gentleman has been with Gillum for a fairly long time, to just suddenly come down with a bad case of ignorance......don't you think?

Go Canes Go!
Make no mistake... This is in response to public ignorance (oops we got caught)... Politicians, actors anyone of note including the ones on both sides of the isle and us regular folks too have lots of ignorant folks in their camp. Until that ignorance is made public to where it can hurt your candidacy and or character they let it ride.

All I will say is its not a good look at all for Gillum to have this guy in his camp but if your ready to throw stones be very careful. Not speaking politically just in General... I can admit that I know people that I have known for years that might say some of the same stuff that guy did... I am sure you know people that have said some pretty ignorant stuff that you don't agree with but yet they are still friends or acquaintances.

All of these politicians are shady to me... Desantis and Gillum no different as I have said before knew both before politics but politics changes people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT