ADVERTISEMENT

SK, Your Gov Strikes Again

Choctaw_fan

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2003
The Weather Channel is saying we will have sustained winds in the 40 mph range. The Governor is saying they will be 75 mph winds. Where is he getting that from and is he just trying to scare people to death?

It will be CAT 3 hurricane by the time it hits Florida pandhandle!!! Get your info from NOAA not the weather channel!!

One thing is for certain this will be the 2nd Hurricane to hit FSU within one week, a new record!!!

peezy still sucks!!!

but

"ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY, GLORIOUS, OMNIPOTENT, ALL KNOWING NOTHING, BEST LOOKING WOMAN. MAN OF MENZ, KING OF KINGS, PEEZY28"

Last edited:
Reactions: peezy28
Ha ha!! Good one HWF!

Governor Skeletor is going to milk this as much as his USN Hat to show his "Leadership" before the election - he was pushing his Emergency Managment Director off the stage last time, hardly allowed him to speak a word. He will be worse now, because the Red Tide Rick lable caused him to lose the lead.

So gas up the cars, he'll be mandatory evacuating all of you soon.

That 3 becomes a 1 in a hurry after landfall. If you're 20 miles each side of the path of the eye it can be bad, but I've secured for a half dozen Cat 3's and done well.

Now with you up there Choc, it could be a tidal surge issue being you live in the catcher's mitt portion of the Gulf. A Cat 3 can push some water straight at you.

Make wise decisions and be safe.

I am about 75 miles west of where the eye will hit. We are not even in the cone anymore. That's why I don't want him saying we will have such high winds when we won't. Military people move to this are all the time and have no experience with hurricanes. My daughter-in-law from Waco Texas is one of them and my son flew a military plane out. She wanted to drive home to Texas. I told her it wasn't necessary. She saved a lot of money!

Reactions: Silver King
Choctaw,

Don’t play around with this storm. Stay safe!!

Ha ha!! Good one HWF!

Governor Skeletor is going to milk this as much as his USN Hat to show his "Leadership" before the election - he was pushing his Emergency Managment Director off the stage last time, hardly allowed him to speak a word. He will be worse now, because the Red Tide Rick lable caused him to lose the lead.

So gas up the cars, he'll be mandatory evacuating all of you soon.

That 3 becomes a 1 in a hurry after landfall. If you're 20 miles each side of the path of the eye it can be bad, but I've secured for a half dozen Cat 3's and done well.

Now with you up there Choc, it could be a tidal surge issue being you live in the catcher's mitt portion of the Gulf. A Cat 3 can push some water straight at you.

Make wise decisions and be safe.
Hmmm Skelator or a guy that literally has lived off the people for 60 years with ZERO accomplishments. Hmmm tough choice.

I am about 75 miles west of where the eye will hit. We are not even in the cone anymore. That's why I don't want him saying we will have such high winds when we won't. Military people move to this are all the time and have no experience with hurricanes. My daughter-in-law from Waco Texas is one of them and my son flew a military plane out. She wanted to drive home to Texas. I told her it wasn't necessary. She saved a lot of money!

When you get internet you will have to let us know how bad it got there this storm was much worse than folks originally thought.

It never got bad at all here. We are currently waiting for the sun to come out. I did hear something hit my roof but did not see any damage from the ground and I'm not climbing up there. I think the highest wind we saw was about 40 mph and never had enough rain at one time to fill my ditch out front.

I was waiting for more. The guy two doors down strapped his boat to the ground. You know what happens when the ground gets saturated. I was waiting for that boat to twirl around and take out his garage. I don't think he's home.

Last edited:
All I’m going to say is research Gillum and the stuff he is or was under investigation for. I wonder if he and those lobbyists received a nice tan in Costa Rica paid by the taxpayers!!!!!

Anything you hear in those commercials has to be researched. The commercials about how he didn't let crews turn back on the power after Hurricane Hermine are so distorted, its a joke. But, I do know the story about Scott and the HCA Medicare fraud is absolutely true. I don't know if he gave no-bid contracts to his friends. I do know that DeSantis resigned the House because he was under an ethics investigation.

So who do you vote for? None of the above?

I know one thing. We need to get rid of super PACs or our whole political system will never work again. Super PACs are destroying it and very rich in both parties are forcing politicians to do thing they don't believe in. That's pure BS!

For me its about clean water this election; For governor, one candidate had his feet on the beaches on both coasts responding to outcries of the people because of the Lake O runoff - the other was nonexistent, didn't even know he was a candidate. They slapped together a policy for him after he won.

Plus the environmental group I helped organize - we sent one of our board members to meet with the first candidate at a round table; again before the primary, he gave his word that addressing clean water would be among the first things he would do.

Not voting on 2nd And., Abortion, Transgender toilets, or any other distractions, we need to do something fast or none of the rest of it will matter in Florida.

Scott won't even go to the beaches in South Walton. He's afraid he will get trampled by protesters. We are all waiting for those property owner to cry for beach renourishment. Sorry, you own it, not us!

All I’m going to say is research Gillum and the stuff he is or was under investigation for. I wonder if he and those lobbyists received a nice tan in Costa Rica paid by the taxpayers!!!!!
All i am going to say is i knew the man.. personally. Ive known both of our candidates personally and everything you read about a person isnt true. For both men.

But politics radicalizes people on both isle but neither side likes to admit that.

Last edited:
Anything you hear in those commercials has to be researched. The commercials about how he didn't let crews turn back on the power after Hurricane Hermine are so distorted, its a joke. But, I do know the story about Scott and the HCA Medicare fraud is absolutely true. I don't know if he gave no-bid contracts to his friends. I do know that DeSantis resigned the House because he was under an ethics investigation.

So who do you vote for? None of the above?

I know one thing. We need to get rid of super PACs or our whole political system will never work again. Super PACs are destroying it and very rich in both parties are forcing politicians to do thing they don't believe in. That's pure BS!
$$$$$ Changes even the most righteous of men..... its why I say i "knew" both men not know because both could be drastically different from what i knew and the associationd they've made in their political careers

For me its about clean water this election; For governor, one candidate had his feet on the beaches on both coasts responding to outcries of the people because of the Lake O runoff - the other was nonexistent, didn't even know he was a candidate. They slapped together a policy for him after he won.

Plus the environmental group I helped organize - we sent one of our board members to meet with the first candidate at a round table; again before the primary, he gave his word that addressing clean water would be among the first things he would do.

Not voting on 2nd And., Abortion, Transgender toilets, or any other distractions, we need to do something fast or none of the rest of it will matter in Florida.

Ironically i keep getting calls texts door visits about the below and not about 2 things important to me "education and water"

"2nd And., Abortion, Transgender toilets, or any other distractions"
.here's a tip those texts are not robots... i replied with a scratching message that i didnt care about LGBT rights as they got it all under Obama and then some and i got a response lol. Actually texted back and forth for a few days with the individual

Hey, I wonder if they'd believe a male if he says he was sexually assaulted by a transgender male in a bathroom? You know all us women are liars. Are men?

Hey, I wonder if they'd believe a male if he says he was sexually assaulted by a transgender male in a bathroom? You know all us women are liars. Are men?

Choctaw fan There are billions of beautiful, hard working and truly honest women out there. With that said, where was Ford whenever Kavanaugh was appointed to the Federal Appeals court whenever Bush appointed him? Nowhere to be seen!!! If your going to bring it up then let’s talk about it!!! If your going to take the cheap shots like that then so be it. I can promise you Hillary Clinton and other Women in Congress has lied and lied hundreds of times and were caught lying.

The definition of politician is = liar Have you ever know an honest politician on the state and federal levels? I’m still waiting and IMHO Ben Carson was the most honest and sincere person out of both parties. That’s why he had my vote!!

Last edited:
Choctaw fan There are billions of beautiful, hard working and truly honest women out there. With that said, where was Ford whenever Kavanaugh was appointed to the Federal Appeals court whenever Bush appointed him? Nowhere to be seen!!! If your going to bring it up then let’s talk about it!!! If your going to take the cheap shots like that then so be it. I can promise you Hillary Clinton and other Women in Congress has lied and lied hundreds of times and were caught lying.

The definition of politician is = liar Have you ever know an honest politician on the state and federal levels? I’m still waiting and IMHO Ben Carson was the most honest and sincere person out of both parties. That’s why he had my vote!!

I would say Ben while intelligent was not fit for the office but....

Anyone remember Herman Cain? Dude got taken down by a simple allegation too. Scary place out there... Men definitely abuse power and many of these acts are in fact TRUE but even when they are not all it takes is an allegation to take someone down.

Wait, that guy who bought that expensive furniture for his office?

Well yea at least he bought it with his own money. Unlike Hillary who decided to take furniture, paintings and many other things from the White House after Bill’s term was over!!! Then they called her on it and she had to return all of it or get criminally charged. They don’t care who you are under not steal items from the Whire House!!!

Now there are TV ads about it. How come he only did 29 months? Wikipedia says he enlisted but not why he got out. Most enlistments are 4 years. Was that true during Vietnam also?

Well yea at least he bought it with his own money. Unlike Hillary who decided to take furniture, paintings and many other things from the White House after Bill’s term was over!!! Then they called her on it and she had to return all of it or get criminally charged. They don’t care who you are under not steal items from the Whire House!!!

You think that is bad Hillary stole a whole darn primary election from some poor old guy... LOL.

Ok, I got a mailer today from the Republican party telling people to vote early because the "liberal mobs are on the attack." I had not heard of liberals doing anything but I was fearful of outside source attacking our election systems. Makes you wonder what the Republications know!

So this guy is a paid staffer for candidate Andrew Gillum, the guy has credibility as he and Gillum's friendship goes back to when they were both in college together and they have worked together on a number of projects together.

Go Canes Go!

So this guy is a paid staffer for candidate Andrew Gillum, the guy has credibility as he and Gillum's friendship goes back to when they were both in college together and they have worked together on a number of projects together.

Go Canes Go!

I went to School with Gillum too (and this guy apparently). HBCU's are a different world.

I went to School with Gillum too (and this guy apparently). HBCU's are a different world.
Apparently the truth will set you free, he was fired today shortly after the release of the video by candidate Gillum.
Go Canes Go!

Rasta mon, Ire!

He might make a damn good politician - Lord knows, he has it down. And, I love that, "A Fairy Tail starts with..." line. But as far as a friend or campaign worker; he's not so hot, nomsayin'.

Good

Sir G, that''s why Scott got elected in the first place - two crooks ran. I hate them both Nelson sucks.
Nelson is the pure definition of a politician, accomplished nothing but gets rich off of “public Service.” I’ve always wondered how a guy that never made more than $160,000 a year can be worth millions of dollars when he had nothing when he started his political career.

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT