ADVERTISEMENT

SK got hijacked...

Silver King

Nov 29, 2002
Punta Gorda
Maybe I was wrong about 4A/Hammertime/Honkeykong. He was the grand master and Chap.23 was just the court jester, damn I must just missed it like a LB on a counter. Some mad computer skills.

Reactions: 181pl
Peezy can attest that those three persons are different.
Peaceful protests and discovering morph identities are a hallmark of our site. Even if I don't always agree, I recognize the rights of people to express their views. For someone standing behind the curtain to do so, however, is simply bush-league. #MFVGA

Peaceful protests and discovering morph identities are a hallmark of our site. Even if I don't always agree, I recognize the rights of people to express their views. For someone standing behind the curtain to do so, however, is simply bush-league. #MFVGA
Don, he is going to explain to you that he only outs people if he deems it for the good of society. He pictures himself some sort of batman-type figure. I'm making no judgement here - just telling you where Peezy's line is.

Don, he is going to explain to you that he only outs people if he deems it for the good of society. He pictures himself some sort of batman-type figure. I'm making no judgement here - just telling you where Peezy's line is.

I wonder what his line is on the Patriots and Falcons game...

I stand behind an Iron Curtain ... you should appreciate.

2 options.... Batman style or everyone gets the out.... 2nd option equal less fun for Slap nation.

Now I got the gun you got the brew...

You got two choices of what you can do...

It's not a tough decision as you can see...

I can blow you away or you can ride with me...

b_2014081016175011-Kansas-Fried-Chicken-6585

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT