ADVERTISEMENT

One more story.....

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
While I was still working in Sarasota before I transfered to Athens, GA in 1993. I was working in same field (Mail Acceptance) that I ended my career with as a Manager in Atlanta ,but on a much smaller level. I got to meet and interact with a number or business professionals in Sarasota. There was a lady that I would interact with from the Sarasota Area Blood Bank, named "Devonne". I grew up fairly naive about alot, and even in my early 20's at that point remained naive about much particularly as it related to women. Devonne was HOT HOT, and for what ever reason decided I was her go to guy at the PO when ever she was there. If I wasnt immediately around she would hound the guys to go find me or just generally want to know where I was. It led to the guys...(all way older than me), to teasing me about her, normally they would start asking me questions about Devonne, that revolved around "what if" scenario type questions.

Devonne, was always on me about donating blood ecspecially when I told her I was C-. After several months I relented and decided one day on my lunch break to go head down to the blood bank and donate blood. The staff there asked a number of questions about my personal health, but also wanted to know whhat prompted me to come donate and I responded by letting them know Devoone had convinced me to. At this point Im all hooked up, in a semi laying down position and I guess one of the staff had let Devonne know I was there. She was out in a flash, and immediately concerned I wasnt eating or drinking anything while I was donating my blood. She offered to go get some juice and essance stay with me to hold my hand until the process was complete. She comes back with some orange juice and jumps up on the thing I was semi laying on and insist we toast to the ocassion! I didnt drink...stilll dont and had never toasted anything, so she says I'll do it. So she begins with a "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if Rock Hudson had stuck to P**y, he wouldn't be dead!" I literrially spit the orange juice I had in my mouth out all over myself. I had never had or heard a woman talk to me in such a manner, she just giggled and ran to get something to clean me up. She eventually married a building contractor and started having kids, and I saw very little of her after that. But during this time of her always teasing me, Robert Palmer came out with his video "Addicted to Love", my jaw dropped the 1st time I saw it, I swear the lady playing a guitar to Palmer's left in the video looked exactly like Devonne.....anytime I see the video I immediately thinkk of Devonne!

• Haha
Reactions: Silver King
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT