ADVERTISEMENT

Polls, weekly pickem contests since it looks like we'll have a football season!

gatorman001

Aug 31, 2003
Lots of things to still work themselves out, but will try to put something out week by week this season. With regards to the polls, I'm looking to put something together that provides a side by side view of a couple of statewide polls that have strong reputations, as well as something I'll attempt to put together with a bit of commentary.

Several hundred of us should probably put our heads together on this one. Is there a real big bar where we can drink safely and social distance? Dare we invite Choctaw_fan?

Several hundred of us should probably put our heads together on this one. Is there a real big bar where we can drink safely and social distance? Dare we invite Choctaw_fan?

I never said she had to leave, but when she indicated she didn't like debating on terms where we weren't going to necessarily agree with her or potentially provide a different opinion and subsequently packed her bags and leave........I was like, fine..........don't let the door hit you in the backside on the way out!

but yeah sure, she don't need no stinkin monthly subscription paid to rivals, to jump on board with this merry board of misfits!

BTW has anyone seen or heard anything from jambun82? Hope he's doing okay. He seemed to lose interest soon after posters stopped bitching and moaning about bad calls.

Jambun82, has taken his show to the other board
I better shoot jambun an e-mail.

I used to e-mail him questions about classic blown calls in State Championship Finals and he would always e-mail back with the same question, "What exactly did you mean when you said, 'There was no f--cking way ...'?"

A peezy casualty?
Yeah, peezy claim he only gave 1 or 2 people the boot over an entire career, but I'd be willing to bet he'd do in 40-50 guys a day in his prime, nomsayin? Peezy probably make Billy the Kid look like he was movin in slo-motion.

Peezy...................depending on the crowd he's with, I believe can play the politically correct game about as good as any (I mean that as a compliment)! But I've never gotten a vibe from him, that he could or would do a Valentines Day type massacre with regards to giving the boot in mass to various message board created personalities.

The person who always got peezy fired up was Daytona Dan. Peezy could be in his backyard drinkin ice tea, playin wiff his little girls, no care in the world. Daytona Dan could come on here and get in peezy's ear, then next thing you know peezy was beside hisself ... throwin his ice tea down the drain, doin Wild Turkey shots and chasin em wiff Jack Daniels.

Just like mixin fire and gasoline.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT