ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern 45 Central 44

Like Lakeland when their three year run ended, all things human come to an end. It is only a matter of when ...
Central should rebound next year with most of their teams coming back next year and with the new playoffs format... It sucks cause thy district has 3 legit teams with Carol City being num 1 in that district...

Reactions: peezy28
Kinda like a lot of teams this year great offenses but not defense....Been seeing that a lot lately with a lot of scores. Once thing is for certain this spread/pistol offense has opened up a lot of stuff on offense.

Kinda like a lot of teams this year great offenses but not defense....Been seeing that a lot lately with a lot of scores. Once thing is for certain this spread/pistol offense has opened up a lot of stuff on offense.
With the wide open spread offense's, db's don't get much help up top (DEEP!). It's one on one. Beat your man, and it's 6pts. Try and give them help and a speedy QB and/or RB shreds the "D" in the open spaces for 6 more. Pick your poison. Everything now is a compromise when the offense is spread sideline to sideline.

MC is a dynasty. But they can't win every year. This isn't soft California where DLS can win a decade in a row.

Very true which is why them losing to teams down there doesn't really make me think they are a bad team.. That one district probably has 3 teams that would win 90% of 6A districts around the state.

I think more so this is a chance for Mainland.

Very true which is why them losing to teams down there doesn't really make me think they are a bad team.. That one district probably has 3 teams that would win 90% of 6A districts around the state.

I think more so this is a chance for Mainland.
Peezy, you know for a FAMU Rattler graduate your thinking process has evolved way beyond expectations. Are you taking grad level classes at B-CU ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT