ADVERTISEMENT

mid season point. who are the top 15 teams in Fl?

Pinknose's Rankings are awful. Venice is way too high. Charlotte shouldn't be on there. Apopka should be top 3 but 4 is pretty close to that. Mainland and American Heritage are way too low.

PF, now I know you're prolly a morph, and you know the history, but in the slim 3-5% you're not, you need to know it's no damn fun without Twc mixing the Koolaid.

And, Neut just making it worse egging him on, we may never get him back this season.

That's a damn shame because he's always so entertaining. Then there's the side bar between him and Gatorman - two Mantee fans who get along about as well as Punta Gorda and Arcadia did (Well, when they were relevant). My guess is, if he has realtivies on the Canes Staff somebody reeled him in and tolt him to put a sock in it, not the time to be drawing attention.

As soon as they get going again, he'll return with a vengeance.

Im a real person not no robot if thats what you mean. I dont know who Twc is but I love me some koolaid. Koolaid was made in Nebraska. I prefer the red kind.

Pinknose's Rankings are awful. Venice is way too high. Charlotte shouldn't be on there. Apopka should be top 3 but 4 is pretty close to that. Mainland and American Heritage are way too low.

I agree with everything you said but Apoka has a great defense and run game but can't throw the ball. Not sure if they are ready for the top 5.

Concerning our boy twc2499 and The Prep Fan:

Prep Fan ... you need to know it's no damn fun without Twc mixing the Koolaid.
Here's the deal wiff twc2499, yes, he been temporary missin in action for a couple weeks, but Silver King got to understand that (1) the man not only mixin the Kool-Aid, but (2) he also in charge of keepin track of the radar.

Has you ever try to mix-up Kool-Aid and keep track of radar at the same time, SK? The boy busier than a one-arm wall paper hanger.

As far as The Prep Fan concern, Nu'Trelle ain't got no idea where he come from (peezy have to figure that one out), but one thing is irrefutable, the man defney know what he talkin bout. Check out one of his earliest posts:
Neutral is by far the most knowledgeable poster on this board ...
Case close.

Reactions: The Prep Fan
Im a real person not no robot if thats what you mean. I dont know who Twc is but I love me some koolaid. Koolaid was made in Nebraska. I prefer the red kind.

Not a robot, he was thinking that your another poster, posting under a different name.

(Joe Pinko's) Rankings are awful. Venice is way too high. Charlotte shouldn't be on there. Apopka should be top 3 but 4 is pretty close to that. Mainland and American Heritage are way too low.
Other than that ... do everything else look okay?

You're need to put your Indian scout ear to the ground Peezy. He be using the lingo, refering to stuff newbys wouldn't know, been baiting like dropping a Zara Spook right between two mango roots on a 20-foot cast and way too Savvy, too confident and too prolific to be a babe in the woods. My guess - based on "puter" is Pookie Colatie is back...

SK... Not possible unless Pookie has relocated...... There are "ways" to find out who's who behind the scenes and this guy aint no southwestern Floridian... If he was anyone it would either be Darter (who would never morph our Jamaican Compadre likes to be straight and upfront) or perhaps ole Sexy Beast which we know the man is too busy winning football games to spend time with us folks.

Peezy and SK need to forget about The Prep Fan. He ain't hurtin a thing. They needs to concentrate their combine efforts on:
Sammy Yo Mammy

I had no idea that Silver King was out to run me off to. That just ain't right. Nothing easy about these football message boards eh? Nuetral may be the only good folk round here.

Peezy, you an old dude ain’t you Pops – regular O G can tell u been around as long as dozens ain’t you. I can tell cause you the smart one on this here street corner. That Neut one of those scary white guys that talk to hisself all the damn time. Pookie. yall talkin bout the Compton G that played for the Tarbabes who learned how to run in the rock trade – stride like a damn stretched out dog. Made to carry a football, had them short little dinosore arms like Ceelo, tuck the damn ball up tight naw, never fumble. Then a cocah from South Central paid him to move in wit his antie, run in a backfield for the Jefferson Democrats – aggroed me naw. Back then we tolt Pookie, hell wit ya, don’t be comin’ round the neighborhood no mo, or ifin you do be packin. Joke on him, he moved in wit antie two days fore Rodney got beet down by the po po and riots start. Transfr, didn’t take a snap, couldn’t move back and joined the damn Peace Corps. That Pookie?

Reactions: Neutral 0bserver
I had no idea that Silver King was out to run me off ...
To The Prep Fan: Silver King basically real good people, however it should be point out that the boy played ball for many, many years and the helmets weren't too good at the time, nomsayin?

This is why he often reference classic hits from the 60's and 70's. It help him control the flashbacks.

Peezy, you an old dude ain’t you Pops – regular O G can tell u been around as long as dozens ain’t you. I can tell cause you the smart one on this here street corner. That Neut one of those scary white guys that talk to hisself all the damn time. Pookie. yall talkin bout the Compton G that played for the Tarbabes who learned how to run in the rock trade – stride like a damn stretched out dog. Made to carry a football, had them short little dinosore arms like Ceelo, tuck the damn ball up tight naw, never fumble. Then a cocah from South Central paid him to move in wit his antie, run in a backfield for the Jefferson Democrats – aggroed me naw. Back then we tolt Pookie, hell wit ya, don’t be comin’ round the neighborhood no mo, or ifin you do be packin. Joke on him, he moved in wit antie two days fore Rodney got beet down by the po po and riots start. Transfr, didn’t take a snap, couldn’t move back and joined the damn Peace Corps. That Pookie?
It don't be easy to come up wit chit like dis. Nu'Trelle got tears in his eyes.
:) :) :)

Man this board is as good as ever - Sammy and PrepFan have to be some slap morphs on the order of Chap.23. Some of those slappies shed their skin and are playing. Now if Hammer wasn't back I'd think one was him.

PrepFan, I like your stuff man, polished. Sammy, stop callin me names and trolling me, you're a slap and I appologize about the early friendly fire when you got me with the PAC 12 troll.

... Nothing easy about these football message boards eh? ...
Here the thing The Prep Fan, you got to give things a little more time round here. We is only got 2 moderators and they spread thin. Pipe Dream a cerebral type, normally have a steady hand an will give you the benefit of the doubt; peezy28 a little more prone to shoot furse an ask questions later, but still a decent guy who could eventually mature.

The new gun in town is Publisher Dave Lackford who still an unknown quantity. Most vetran posters is down on their hands and knees prayin he'll be the guy who writes the ship. From what he has written so far, things does look promising ... although nobody makin no promises as yet.

You're covering all the bases Nu'Trelle.

You going to see one of the oldest rivalries in the state tonight at the Sam? Wavebb got somthing in his eye or I'd have met him somewhere where the gun play isn't as likely to break out.

at 34, with a career, a wife, kid and house with a white picket fence I don't think I will be changing much from this point on.
This is where Nu'Trelle wish he be allow to call peezy '___' ... cause if he could, he'd say,

"_____ , you ain't got no clue what gonna happen over the next 40 years."

Listen to the music & think it over, Youngblood!

"

Last edited:
Immature would be giving you the boot for something petty like attempting to call me son after I asked you not to... That would be immature.

Man this board is as good as ever - Sammy and PrepFan have to be some slap morphs on the order of Chap.23. Some of those slappies shed their skin and are playing. Now if Hammer wasn't back I'd think one was him.

PrepFan, I like your stuff man, polished. Sammy, stop callin me names and trolling me, you're a slap and I appologize about the early friendly fire when you got me with the PAC 12 troll.

I still can't figure out how you knew I was Polish.

Dr. Pepper better start having lots of buy one get one free sales or the Kool-Aid is going to flow.
Competition is getting tough and Kool-Aid is a lot cheaper at the end of the season.

You know how it goes here. Every time you get you get some fresh blood, it's cause someones team is doing well in the rankings and they want to show their support for the team by coming on here and proudly talking about their teams accomplishments. Some stick, some don't. One thing is sure though... but I don't know what it is. I guess you have to ask Nu Trelly. He is the trailer park philosopher on high school psychology.

Just rememeber though, when you mess with Trelly, you mess with the whole trailer park.

I still can't figure out how (Silver King) knew I was Polish.
SK didn't said you were Polish. He said you were "Polished" which mean you may have been influence by the Polish.

Nu'Trelle would tend to agree. Not because he think you Polished, but because SK still owe him a little money that he someday hope to colleck.

Last edited:
SK didn't said you were Polish. He said you were "Polished" which mean you may have been influence by the Polish.

Nu'Trelle would tend to agree. Not because he think you Polished, but because SK still owe him a little money that he someday hope to colleck.

I reckon I'm both then.

Well in that case they won a title playing daddy ball. Too bad his son was injured the 2nd go round as that would have been another.

Well in that case they won a title playing daddy ball. Too bad his son was injured the 2nd go round as that would have been another.

All the successes they have had. I believe this coach just does what is best for the team. No matter who is in the line up.

If you get them digits you know how the whole world works. That include just about everything cept football.

All the successes they have had. I believe this coach just does what is best for the team. No matter who is in the line up.

Y'all need to get your knickers untwisted. You are taking much more offense to the term than Beast does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT