ADVERTISEMENT

mid season point. who are the top 15 teams in Fl?

1. st Thomas
2. Miami cen
3. Miami south ri
4. American her
5. armwood
6. mainland
7. Jesuit
8.braden river
9. apk
10. oseola kow
11. dwyer
12. booker t
13. Sebastian
14. cocoa t
15. Jacksonville bolles

I've watched every Niceville game, the potential is there, best defense I've ever seen Niceville have but the offense has yet to put it all together for four quarters. The second quarter against Godby showed what they can do but they will need to play like that for a full game. So many weapons at their disposal and Toney has a gun for an arm. Tate this week, should be a hell of a game.

I've watched every Niceville game, the potential is there, best defense I've ever seen Niceville have but the offense has yet to put it all together for four quarters. The second quarter against Godby showed what they can do but they will need to play like that for a full game. So many weapons at their disposal and Toney has a gun for an arm. Tate this week, should be a hell of a game.
give your top 15

I wouldn't know enough about teams outside the panhandle to rank them. I thinking ranking teams you haven't seen play is a fools errand. We are going to learn a lot about the panhandle teams in the next few weeks. Crestview will start to play something other than 1A schools, Niceville and Tate play Friday. It will sort out over time.

Reactions: Neutral 0bserver
I thinking ranking teams you haven't seen play is a fools errand.
Listen up man, you keep postin stuff like that on here an you gonna cause lots of problems. Next thing we know, you'll be tryin to advance the argument that a mid-season poll (after 3 games BTW - do the math) is merely a way to occupy the time of the morbidly feeble-minded.

I'll go with the 15 that Joe Pinknose has listed. He seems to know a lot more about them rankings.

1. Miami Central (3-0, 6A) 211.2
2. Venice (2-0, 7A) 202.7
3. Vanguard (2-0, 6A) 199.3
4. Apopka (3-0, 8A) 198.3
5. Cocoa (1-1, 4A) 197.6
6. Dr. Phillips (3-0, 8A) 197.3
7. Oxbridge Academy (3-0, 3A) 197.1
8. Trinity Christian (Jacksonville) (2-1, 3A) 197.0
9. Naples (2-0, 6A) 196.5
10. Armwood (2-0, 6A) 195.9
11. Viera (2-1, 7A) 195.8
12. Charlotte (2-0, 6A) 194.7
13. Sandalwood (2-0, 8A) 193.7
14. American Heritage (Plantation) (3-0, 5A) 192.6
15. Mainland (3-0, 6A) 192.3

I'll go with the 15 that Joe Pinknose has listed. He seems to know a lot more about them rankings.

5. Cocoa (1-1, 4A) 197.6

He has viera over STA that makes no sense mainly since a computer did it

1. All Saint's Academy (God is the coach)
2. Old Plank Christian (they right with SK, alias Old Man of the Sea)
3. Bayshore Christian ( they a 6 man team and 3-0)
4. Niceville (they seem real nice playing football)
5. Sickles (they play sick, thats why they named Sickless cept the forgot an s)
6. Blountstown (feeling no pain... puff puff pass)
7. Eustis (they use-tis be real good, I heard they be back)
8. Celebration (they dance in the end zone so much the refs had to, well you know)
9. King (they are the rightful hairs)
10. Cocoa Beach (their cheerleaders wear bikini's to the games)
11. Marathon (if you can keep up with them, then you may have a chance.)
12. International Community (they recruit players from all over the world)
13. Frog Town (maxpreps has them at 22)
14. Cocoa (you know they real)
15. DLS (they ranked in every state's ranking even if they are in California)

Did you look up 13? lol

Reactions: Roadkillav8r
Laz just put Niceville number 1. Might as well have put them on the cover of Sports Illustrated. May need some Jungle Karma from Jim Rome. Damn. Worst thing that could have happened.

Reactions: The Prep Fan
Catscrathfever Old PLank Christian right with SK, but above KIng? That's the school named after Captain Fantastic hisself?

5. Cocoa (1-1, 4A) 197.6
Mainland and Dr Phillips play Friday. will Dr P get its revenge from last years thumping?

Have you guys read, heard or seen that team out of sebatian high school? 8 kids on just the Def with D1 offers. I just checked out a couple of those kids on hudl. goodness graces.

Laz just put Niceville number 1. Might as well have put them on the cover of Sports Illustrated. May need some Jungle Karma from Jim Rome. Damn. Worst thing that could have happened.

In the Laz six of the top ten teams are 6A, this is why it will probably take a miracle for my Tarpons, to ever win one; We've been in the best classification in the state with nationally ranked teams for 20 years now. STA and BTW moves up (Teams the Tarps beat last time they played them both), you still have Central and the Wood.

I have t agree. 6A has some of the best competition top to bottom and sideways too.
I'm rooting for Venice to win something this year. They get close, just to sit out the big games.

Probably their toughest 2 back to back
The rest of the season will be an early running clock after Mainland.

DP defense will be tested by Denzel Houston and their WRs. Nick Smith and Robert Porcher need to play lights out. They need to keep tackling well. The one time DP didn't against Apopka the Darters took it for 6 on a long run 30 seconds into the second half to make it 14-7 DP.

The DP defense has been stellar definitely the best since 2010 (HaHa Clinton Dix +++ etc).

May I remind you Devonte Freeman is one of the best backs in the NFL (for those who get the reference)

Put Apopka above everybody else in 8A and I'm confident in that. They have a great defense, which with their offense is a doomsday scenario for teams.

Reactions: peezy28
Agree about Apopka plus I've always been a Sexy Be.... err Rick Darlington fan.

Put Apopka above everybody else in 8A and I'm confident in that. They have a great defense, which with their offense is a doomsday scenario for teams.

Agree about Apopka plus I've always been a Sexy Be.... err Rick Darlington fan.
twc2499's prophecy turn out to be right as rain! Lake a couple fools, both our esteem Moderators talkin trash about Apopka, while the only real threat in 8A - MANATEE - flyin UNDER THE RADAR! :rolleyes:

Pipe on dat pipe? We got a lot of ball left 2 play. Anything can happen - thats why they play the games. Apoka is a great team an program. Just to much ball left to know who is the best. But Manatee is for real flyin under the radar like Neutral said.

PF, now I know you're prolly a morph, and you know the history, but in the slim 3-5% you're not, you need to know it's no damn fun without Twc mixing the Koolaid.

And, Neut just making it worse egging him on, we may never get him back this season.

That's a damn shame because he's always so entertaining. Then there's the side bar between him and Gatorman - two Mantee fans who get along about as well as Punta Gorda and Arcadia did (Well, when they were relevant). My guess is, if he has realtivies on the Canes Staff somebody reeled him in and tolt him to put a sock in it, not the time to be drawing attention.

As soon as they get going again, he'll return with a vengeance.

Reactions: Neutral 0bserver
You're need to put your Indian scout ear to the ground Peezy. He be using the lingo, refering to stuff newbys wouldn't know, been baiting like dropping a Zara Spook right between two mango roots on a 20-foot cast and way too Savvy, too confident and too prolific to be a babe in the woods. My guess - based on "puter" is Pookie Colatie is back...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT