ADVERTISEMENT

Jefferson @ Hardee

Oh yeah that chips who just jumped on here and has 33 messages (showed up for DeSoto Game) is a Hardee morph too.

Yo yo yo does not throw my littlez brudda, Littlez RedRoosta, out therez!!!! Me daddy, BillyBob senior says evenz though Limez Stone a little way out of the way, hez will getz on hiz wagonz and comez to Arcadia.

LMAO, he is not a local he grew up in Pinellas went to school at USF and lived and was a public defender in Grady Judd (I mean Polk County) for many years before relocating to Hardee a few years ago.

He is a good guy though.

Sorry i didnt vote for him…I voted for the local guy and dont know how Horton won but ppl must have liked him… Its always been my opinion any judge should have both state attorney/prosecution and crimnal /public pretender experience ……

So now we up to four Hardee fans, they got enough bleachers to handle you all, or do you all sit in just one seat?

Sorry i didnt vote for him…I voted for the local guy and dont know how Horton won but ppl must have liked him… Its always been my opinion any judge should have both state attorney/prosecution and crimnal /public pretender experience ……

No need to tell me sorry LOL. I am surprised he won too because the other guy was local and he was not but happy for him either way.

Peezy
No need to tell me sorry LOL. I am surprised he won too because the other guy was local and he was not but happy for him either way.

If u decide to come down let me know I will pay if u come early to Giovanni’s!!! If not that’s fine. Silver King ate there a few years ago best pizza in the nation!!! I think that was you who said they may come.

Peezy

If u decide to come down let me know I will pay if u come early to Giovanni’s!!! If not that’s fine. Silver King ate there a few years ago best pizza in the nation!!! I think that was you who said they may come.

Yeah I might, will message you here tomorrow if I am coming.

Schedule is still weak IMHO and will hurt them. They haven’t proven much anyone can go 10-0, that was proven 2002-2006. Getting to the big show is another thing. Always somebody better standing in the way.

Not Anyone can go 10-0--- I know 3 HC for Hardee that coached playoff teams, but never smelled 10-0

Not Anyone can go 10-0--- I know 3 HC for Hardee that coached playoff teams, but never smelled 10-0

Still bludog what good is 10-0? Moral Trophies? Plenty of playoffs I can say on here that the better team lost. Next I hear how great they will be next year with the whole OLine coming back except one. Nobody knows what’s going to happen so somebody on staff, not saying who, shouldn’t be telling players on jv who was moved up this, if it’s true. I use to boast, can’t stand doing it now. Too many times one and done stood in my way. I’m not saying the staff is not good, they r, just a curse or witch out there cursing this team!!!

Still bludog what good is 10-0? Moral Trophies? Plenty of playoffs I can say on here that the better team lost. Next I hear how great they will be next year with the whole OLine coming back except one. Nobody knows what’s going to happen so somebody on staff, not saying who, shouldn’t be telling players on jv who was moved up this, if it’s true. I use to boast, can’t stand doing it now. Too many times one and done stood in my way. I’m not saying the staff is not good, they r, just a curse or witch out there cursing this team!!!

Back before the start of the year, coach Kemp was quoted in the newspaper as saying he was going to change how games are managed after losing in the first round of the playoffs in games where Hardee was leading at halftime. The play calling has definitely been more aggressive, like going for 2 early in the game. No more running straight up the middle every down. They aren't afraid to throw. This is got to be the best group of receivers I've ever seen at HHS, plus we have several players that can throw a deep ball, not just Pearson.

If you knew you would have said yes but it’s good. Just trolling thinking of what morph we have on here. Has to be Silver King or Neutral!! I’m starting to believe Sammy!!!

Not a morph..... Hardee All Day Every Day.

All GAS! NO BREAKS!

Everybody wants to be the beast, but only a few want to do what the beast does!!

Not a morph..... Hardee All Day Every Day.

All GAS! NO BREAKS!

Everybody wants to be the beast, but only a few want to do what the beast does!!

What good is all the hard work if theres nothing to show for it? all the time and effort put in to end up with nothing? I know that football means more than just a game but if it doesnt produce results what good is that game? ——-HardeeWildcatFan

What good is all the hard work if theres nothing to show for it? all the time and effort put in to end up with nothing? I know that football means more than just a game but if it doesnt produce results what good is that game? ——-HardeeWildcatFan

SMH........ Nothing to show for it? WTH is the 10-0 record right now? That's what's showing right now!!!! Them boys have grinded hard every week to get to where they are right now. Yes the real season starts this week and the grind will continue. 1 game at a time!!!

But, you just go ahead and sit around HWF and keep being negative like always.

SMH........ Nothing to show for it? WTH is the 10-0 record right now? That's what's showing right now!!!! Them boys have grinded hard every week to get to where they are right now. Yes the real season starts this week and the grind will continue. 1 game at a time!!!

But, you just go ahead and sit around HWF and keep being negative like always.

When was i negative before your bandwagon comment, boy? Last year? Havent said a word not once negative since last year…Same thing you said end of last season boy!!!

again what good is 10-0 if they go one or two and done!! Answer the freaking question… You cant because 10-0 can easily turn from 10-0 to 10-1 or 11-1!! Again 10-0 is worthless it has no meaning!!!! Win the title and HWF will never post again until then HWF will keep on so will Chips!!!!

again what good is 10-0 if they go one or two and done!! Answer the freaking question… You cant because 10-0 can easily turn from 10-0 to 10-1 or 11-1!! Again 10-0 is worthless it has no meaning!!!! Win the title and HWF will never post again until then HWF will keep on so will Chips!!!!

Boy??? Man you don't even know me. Smh.....I answered the question with my previous post. Read it closely! If your able to.

Question for you HWF!!?? Before the start of the season, did you expect Hardee to be 10-0 right now?

After watching the Spring game I knew they had a chance. Then after watching the PC and Sebring game results I knew then it was very possible. You can ask HWY17 on here he will tell I was first to say 10-0 was most likely on the books. Last year though wouldn’t nor could happen with the ball hog that was under center. Sorry but that’s the truth and it hurts, I always tell the truth.

Look at it from another view the 2009 Florida Gators went 12-0 in the regular season only to lose the SECCG. Their 12-0 regular season means nothing because that one single loss put them in the bleachers watching the NC game. What did Florida accomplish in 2009? Nothing except panic attacks on their HC and them sitting at home while the NC game was being played.

I’m not saying 10-0 means nothing but we here in Hardee has seen it a few times, nothing was ever accomplished even though ppl think they accomplished something they really didn’t. They got a moral trophy for going 10-0 because the season isn’t over until two teams reach Orlando!!! That’s my whole point.

Last edited:
Just make it to Orlando and prove me wrong and I will retire. If not then I will get them ALL their participation moral trophies because that’s all 10-0 is worth!!!

Btw FHSAA dont hand out 10-0 trophies do they? I think FHSAA agrees with my logic and thinking Chips!!!

BTW Chips we were trying to stay under the radar not blab how great Hardee is this year that’s why myself and HWY17 hasn’t posted much!!!! Ask him, he will confirm it. Is that why you are upset because you think I haven’t been boasting about Hardee this year? I made my apologies to the OC and I even told bludog I should give the OC a chance since I gave the 2007-2009 OC that same chance. The OC and myself talked after last season and I told him I will give him the same chance and time I gave others. He agreed and we both moved on.

But you sir appear to be very boastful about having a 10-0 season!!! I’m not impressed with it, I’m not jumping up and down, I’m not even surprised at having a 10-0 season. But I’m not going to go around and flaunt it like you are doing. I use to do that but I’ve eaten so much crow because Hardee went 10-0 then bowed out I’ve grown wings!!! Just be humble and enjoy it, because it can end sooner than you think.

One was let go or told to leave, one left to be closer to home which I agree and well the other one left for a huge pay raise after promising he would stay here for at least ten years which never happened. I will never gig anyone wanting a pay raise, ever, but to say to me over the phone “I will be here for ten years” then leave before the 10th years is something I will never forget.

And what I meant by anyone can go 10-0 is many teams do it every year, year in and year out and they end up in Orlando. I wasn’t saying just anyone can go 10-0.

Many people are predicting Vero Beach will win the class 8A title. Vero Beach has passed Hardee in number of consecutive regular season wins. Like Hardee they get knocked out in the playoffs. So we aren't the only ones.

How have I not kept Hardee under the radar all year? I could have came on here all year and chatter and boasted Hardee up. But, there is no more under the radar, It's playoff time now. I think we can all agree that this Hardee team is a special one.

How have I not kept Hardee under the radar all year? I could have came on here all year and chatter and boasted Hardee up. But, there is no more under the radar, It's playoff time now. I think we can all agree that this Hardee team is a special one.

Didnt you tell me they were a special group at the Southeast game? Nobody, including myself, has denied that fact… Im just saying be humble and enjoy the show but dont flaunt the 10-0 because it hurts if they get to the 2nd round and lose!!!! My bold statement to bludog and HWY17 still stands, “This is most likely the most complete team we ever had, ever" and now i will say it to everyone the 5A South is going to be surprised along with that 5A North team already claiming the 5A title… Ive only said anything like this twice once in 2006 and now, but this year is different than 2006 as its a whole different game now than it was then…Hardee has one or its best team taking the field this year… Im not downing previous teams or players, those were different gameplay teams compared to now… But this is the best team we have ever had with this type of gameplay!!!! This is also a very well Coached team…
I’ve even message to Wavebb on facebook that Hardee is the sleeper, which means nobody is taking them seriously, not even pinkos nor laz… Why is that? Maybe previous playoff outcomes? I dont know…

But only time will tell how good they really are as the playoffs are a whole different level… Its up to CBK and crew to push them up to that level……Ive always been on board, the Coaches have known this as Ive told some that i say things to fire ppl up including players who read these boards!!!!

Last edited:
Didnt you tell me they were a special group at the Southeast game? Nobody, including myself, has denied that fact… Im just saying be humble and enjoy the show but dont flaunt the 10-0 because it hurts if they get to the 2nd round and lose!!!! My bold statement to bludog and HWY17 still stands, “This is most likely the most complete team we ever had, ever" and now i will say it to everyone the 5A South is going to be surprised along with that 5A North team already claiming the 5A title… Ive only said anything like this twice once in 2006 and now, but this year is different than 2006 as its a whole different game now than it was then…Hardee has one or its best team taking the field this year… Im not downing previous teams or players, those were different game-lay compared to now… But this is the best team we have ever had with this type of gameplay!!!!
I’ve even message to Wavebb on facebook that Hardee is the sleeper, which means nobody is talking them seriously, not even pinkos nor laz… Why is that? Maybe previous playoff outcomes? I dont know…

But only time will tell how good they really are as the playoffs are a whole different level… Its up to CBK and crew to push them up to that level……Ive always been on board, the Coaches have known this as Ive told some that i say things to fire ppl up including players who read these boards!!!!

I agree with everything you just said. But, I told you something at the Southeast game? That was the one game the two games I wasn't able to make this year.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg
BTW this guy we all once knew sure disappeared after the 2015 Desoto loss… Talk about bamdwagon, he was the one who disppeared… he will disppear again once the barrel empties out Im sure of that!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg
BTW this guy we all once knew sure disappeared after the 2015 Desoto loss… Talk about bamdwagon, he was the one who disppeared… he will disppear again once the barrel empties out Im sure of that!!!!

HWF, it ain’t ain’t him buddy...that dude is on a different level. Always have liked what he brings to that broadcast when I have had a chance to tune in. Try listening to Desoto’s Broadcast and you will agree that Hardee is lucky to have a radio crew like the ones you guys have.

My 2 cents...10-0 is something, just ask any HS kid. I understand your point though with that being said, Hardee should make a run this year no doubt, but a team like Immokalee could give them headaches if they happen to meet up.

I do agree with you that Giovanni’s has the best pie I have ever had, EVER and I have had them in all the big cities.

Last note, the ‘95 team was Hardee’s best. If not for a stacked recruited Bolles squad Hardee was clearly the class act that year and should have won their 1st state title.

maxresdefault.jpg

Me not the Chief Wildcat you speak of. And that barrel you talking bout isn't running dry anytime soon.

Morph-a-loopa with the same Hardee poster as four cat morphs. Us Bulldogs enjoying the show, don't try and reason wd10.

How could people from Hardee not know each other in that speed bump town on 17? Everyone went to the same school, work in some agricultural job or bus tables at Giovannis.

Reactions: anon_00zx5879k0jmw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT