ADVERTISEMENT

Jefferson @ Hardee

Well.................on the other board 181 was upset Jefferson got into the playoffs over Robinson......

Go Canes Go!

Reactions: 181pl
They are a number 8 seed hardee is a 1 seed and undefeated hardee should beat them

They are a number 8 seed hardee is a 1 seed and undefeated hardee should beat them
Should is a whole different meaning in the playoffs. The videos online don’t do justice as frames per second makes them LOOK fast. If they were that fast they would be 10-0.

Reactions: peezy28
Fast is based on who you play for competition. City fast usually faster than rural fast. Ecept that freak that played at Charlotte that went to Clemson

Chips if Hardee didnt get the two transfers just curious where would they be today? Im positive they wouldnt be 10-0!!!! Thats a fact!!!

Fast is based on who you play for competition. City fast usually faster than rural fast. Ecept that freak that played at Charlotte that went to Clemson

City fast is only fast in the city. When rural fast punches city fast in the mouth, it slows down quite a bit.

It’s funny Sammy gets on here saying SK amd Wave r the same person as in Neutral. Neutral is good very good as one of the best morphs I’ve ever seen. He’s Sammy, Chips and a few others all wrapped in one!!! Same person many personalities!!! Good job Neutral!!!

HWF have come a long, long way. Couple years ago he couldn't even listen on the radio.

I’d rather be fishing Neutral that’s a fact. HWF always tells the truth and he wasn’t interested in the one man show last year, it’s call being selfish!!! I may not even go the rest of the way out. Been debating, do I wanna see a one or two and done again? Nope.

You gotta catch em before you can punch em

You ain't got to catch fast--- you just need to be where its running

Also neither transfer plays defense and Hardee is where it is because of its defense(add some good calls by the OC)-- They are 2-0 with the kid who probable would have been QB1 if not for the transfer and at rb 1,4,6,5,9,10,13,18, and the jv kid can carry the mail--- but don't get me wrong I love the transfers, they made the team better-- i just think they would still be 10-0

Last edited:
You ain't got to catch fast--- you just need to be where its running

Also neither transfer plays defense and Hardee is where it is because of its defense(add some good calls by the OC)-- They are 2-0 with the kid who probable would have been QB1 if not for the transfer and at rb 1,4,6,5,9,10,13,18, and the jv kid can carry the mail--- but don't get me wrong I love the transfers, they made the team better-- i just think they would still be 10-0

Im not seeing 10-0. I see 8-2 maybe 9-1. That Sebring game tbey we’re lucky to escape them.

bludog100..... Speaks the truth!!!

HWF.....Well, either jump off the wagon you jump on or enjoy the ride the rest of the way.

These Boys are hungry.... All Gas! No Breaks!

I think beating Sebring did something mentally for Hardee. The 'Cats hadn't beat them for a while and after winning that game they have been playing at a whole new level. The first half of that Sebring game, they seemed a little too conservative, like they were scared they were going to mess up or something. Since then, its been all about kicking butt and taking names.

I think beating Sebring did something mentally for Hardee. The 'Cats hadn't beat them for a while and after winning that game they have been playing at a whole new level. The first half of that Sebring game, they seemed a little too conservative, like they were scared they were going to mess up or something. Since then, its been all about kicking butt and taking names.

Hwy17

I'm glad u get it and understand unlike someone else.

bludog100..... Speaks the truth!!!

HWF.....Well, either jump off the wagon you jump on or enjoy the ride the rest of the way.

These Boys are hungry.... All Gas! No Breaks!

Chips appears to be at a transportation facility. It’s fine, I deserve it.

I’m not jumping onboard ever again only for the HC to resign and leave again for money!!!!! I’ll pay my money to watch but until they really show something besides playing the old Estero HC knowing his stuff is crap how about scheduling LAKELAND, real talent, who will pay Hardee some big bucks to play up there two years in a row? It will never happen too scared IMHO!!! Just like they were with Palmetto!!!

Schedule is still weak IMHO and will hurt them. They haven’t proven much anyone can go 10-0, that was proven 2002-2006. Getting to the big show is another thing. Always somebody better standing in the way.

Chips; HWF, Blu; and the rest - No infighting! Any more infighting and I will get the city to pass an ordinance making it a misdemeanor. Hardee needs all friends, family and anyone else to show support. We need to pack the stadium this week.

It’s funny Sammy gets on here saying SK amd Wave r the same person as in Neutral. Neutral is good very good as one of the best morphs I’ve ever seen. He’s Sammy, Chips and a few others all wrapped in one!!! Same person many personalities!!! Good job Neutral!!!

Like everyone doesn't know you and hwy17 are the same poster, you might even be poolboy to fire things up. Small market teams need all the posters they can get, even a few morphs. That's why lil red rooster don't post no more, he tolt me

Chips; HWF, Blu; and the rest - No infighting! Any more infighting and I will get the city to pass an ordinance making it a misdemeanor. Hardee needs all friends, family and anyone else to show support. We need to pack the stadium this week.

Agreed..... Let's enjoy it and see what happens. Some of us may be suprised .

Well.................on the other board 181 was upset Jefferson got into the playoffs over Robinson......

Go Canes Go!

He has a valid point but his son also plays for Robinson so his opinion is biased LOL. But Jefferson going to get stomped.

Reactions: 181pl
Like everyone doesn't know you and hwy17 are the same poster, you might even be poolboy to fire things up. Small market teams need all the posters they can get, even a few morphs. That's why lil red rooster don't post no more, he tolt me

LOL! Everbody in this town knows who I am and where I live.

Hey hardee folks... My Elementary School friend just won a Judge Election in Hardee County... Judge David Horton... Totally OT but figured I would mention... I may come to the game this week if I don't go see the Tarpons beat up a Tornado to sit with the newly minted judge.

Hey hardee folks... My Elementary School friend just won a Judge Election in Hardee County... Judge David Horton... Totally OT but figured I would mention... I may come to the game this week if I don't go see the Tarpons beat up a Tornado to sit with the newly minted judge.

I don’t even know who that guy is, David Horton, but considering who ran against him this county has had enough of the good ole boy stuff!!!

I don’t even know who that guy is, David Horton, but considering who ran against him this county has had enough of the good ole boy stuff!!!
LMAO, he is not a local he grew up in Pinellas went to school at USF and lived and was a public defender in Grady Judd (I mean Polk County) for many years before relocating to Hardee a few years ago.

He is a good guy though.

Oh yeah that chips who just jumped on here and has 33 messages (showed up for DeSoto Game) is a Hardee morph too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT